Lelit Bianca Dual Boiler: Update

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
1st-line
Sponsor

#1: Post by 1st-line »

Hi All,

I just wanted to share some new stuff regarding the Lelit Bianca espresso machine.

Warranty:
We have been shipping them since early last September (2018), and based on the reliability history in the last 11 months, we are 'now' confident and pleased to announce to offer a 3 year warranty limited to manufacturer's defect. Please note that shipping costs are not included in the warranty. This extended limited warranty is retroactive to all previous Bianca customers who purchased at 1st-line Equipment. If anyone purchased/received an additional warranty, this warranty would extend the 3 year warranty.

Shipping:

A few weeks ago, we started shipping the Lelit Bianca via UPS. Lelit created some new packaging that would absorb most impacts created by UPS and FedEx depots. These depots have high conveyors and slides that create a lot of inertial forces. Our testing for the past few weeks had shown positive results. Since we test every plumbable machine with water prior to shipment and we try to drain as much water as possible, there is still a chance an ouce of water to make the machine seemed soaked. We ask that you allow the unit to air dry for 24 hours before plugging in the electrical cord into the back of the machine.

Thank you for your business.
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC

redkiosk

#2: Post by redkiosk »

You mean "now confident, correct?

1st-line (original poster)
Sponsor

#3: Post by 1st-line (original poster) replying to redkiosk »

:D I am not sure what is getting worse as I age: my vision or my typing or maybe both. It has been corrected. Thanks for the heads up!
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC

redkiosk

#4: Post by redkiosk »

I only caught that because I had my cheaters on! :D