Introduction to Botz Coffee

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
botzcoffee
Sponsor

#1: Post by botzcoffee »

Hi HB Community,

My name is Danny, and I'm the founder of Botz Coffee, a small roastery I recently opened in Munster, IN. I'm writing to introduce my roastery and let you know that three fresh coffees are available for purchase. Admittedly, I've been a major HB lurker for a long time, especially in the roasting forums. When I opened Botz, one of my primary goals was to make my roasting information available to anyone interested in seeing that information or even just wanting to talk about it (we can only get better at roasting and brewing by sharing, right?). On botz-coffee.com, I post the reference curves I'm trying to replicate in the Roast Data section.

Botz offers flat-rate shipping at $5.00 and free shipping for any orders over $55.00. Check out the website and coffees and see if there are any that interest you. If you have any questions about Botz or just want to chat, please feel free to email me at danny@botz-coffee.com.

Thank you again for all you've shared, HB community!

Beep beep,

Danny Falloon

jbviau
Supporter ♡

#2: Post by jbviau »

So...are you a bot? ;) Welcome. My stepmother grew up in Hammond.
"It's not anecdotal evidence, it's artisanal data." -Matt Yglesias

botzcoffee
Sponsor

#3: Post by botzcoffee » replying to jbviau »

I definitely have bot tendencies :). So cool to hear your stepmother is from the Region. It's always great to connect with people with Northwest Indiana connections!