Group Glass

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
Craig Lyn
Sponsor

Postby Craig Lyn » Feb 05, 2019, 7:03 pm

Hey H-B!

I mentioned last week that I wanted to try to be a little more involved in the community and show you guys more of what's coming down the pipe. They'll be more good news in the coming months, but till then here's a fun tool that should be coming out shortly. I know a lot of users have cobbled together something like this on their own, but for the less handy it's an off the shelf solution.

The Group Glass is an adjustable viewing mirror used to monitor espresso shot extraction with naked portafilters.

For more information, cruise on over to our site at https://craiglyn.com and read the latest news. Or go ahead and sign up for the waitlist on the Group Glass product page https://craiglyn.com/product/group-glass/ to be notified when stock is ready to ship.

I don't want to give a timetable yet, since inevitably schedules do slip. But it's getting close enough that I'd like to start to get the word out. Final pricing is YTBD as well :)

johnny4lsu

Postby johnny4lsu » Feb 05, 2019, 7:16 pm

Very slick!!! You'll sell plenty of these :D

Ric858

Postby Ric858 » Feb 05, 2019, 7:24 pm

Is it magnetic?
"Coffee is the lifeblood that fuels the dreams of champions."

[creative nickname]

Postby [creative nickname] » Feb 05, 2019, 7:49 pm

Seems like a great product Craig! FYI (unless I am missing something) there does not actually seem to be a link to join the waitlist on the product page.
LMWDP #435

Craig Lyn
Sponsor

Postby Craig Lyn » Feb 05, 2019, 8:17 pm

[creative nickname] wrote:Seems like a great product Craig! FYI (unless I am missing something) there does not actually seem to be a link to join the waitlist on the product page.

I hate html. Gimme C anyday.

Fixed it now. Sorry about the hassle guys & gals.

Craig

liquidmetal

Postby liquidmetal » replying to Craig Lyn » Feb 05, 2019, 11:06 pm

Gimme Python anyday. But that glass looks beautiful! I feel like that would look great with a DE1.