Get in on the Pre-Order! Minima Dual Boiler

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
1st-line
Sponsor

#1: Post by 1st-line »

Hi All,

These steaming monster espresso machines are due in soon!

Do you want a dual boiler with a lot of steam power? And, I mean a LOT of steam power! Take a look at the Caffeum Perfectus Minima by ACS! Look up what Caffeum Perfectus in Latin means.

Works well with an E61 flow control device (optional).

Happy Holidays!
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC

GregoryJ

#2: Post by GregoryJ »

Is there any difference between these and the stainless steel one that has been out for a while?

walr00s
Supporter ♡

#3: Post by walr00s »

As far as I could tell this machine is only available in the states through 1st-line, so I don't think it's been available here for a while? If I cared more about milk drinks, I would've purchased it. Seems like a great deal for anyone who wants a dual boiler that isn't the BDB

mwynne

#4: Post by mwynne »

If that were available in Canada I would be sorely tempted...
LMWDP #673

GregoryJ

#5: Post by GregoryJ »

walr00s wrote:As far as I could tell this machine is only available in the states through 1st-line, so I don't think it's been available here for a while? If I cared more about milk drinks, I would've purchased it. Seems like a great deal for anyone who wants a dual boiler that isn't the BDB
The stainless steel has been available for about 1.5 years
Caffeum Perfectus Minima PID Dual Boiler

mathof

#6: Post by mathof »

1st-line wrote:Take a look at the Caffeum Perfectus Minima by ACS! Look up what Caffeum Perfectus in Latin means.
According to Google Translate, it means Perfect Coffee. But Latin, at least Roman Latin, long pre-dates the discovery of coffee. Those poor legionaries had to march all over Europe without so much as instant coffee, let alone an espresso, to keep them going.

GregoryJ

#7: Post by GregoryJ »

Hi there, just wanted to check if you saw my question:
"Is there any difference between these and the stainless steel one that has been out for a while?"