Free Shipping WEEK! July 2nd - 8th!

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
CaffeLusso
Sponsor

#1: Post by CaffeLusso »

Good day Everyone!

We just wanted to let everyone we are having another free shipping event for all orders over $20. This time it is for a whole week, not just a weekend!

https://caffelusso.com/coffee/

As you guys know a blue moon happens more often than these events, but we are celebrating our move into our new facility! Thank you to all of you that have supported us over the years and this would not be possible without your support. Each order really does matter and we have kept track of where our coffee is being shipped. After this event, we hopefully will be able to put in a couple new pins into our map!

The discount will be automatically applied in the last step during checkout.

As always we will try our best to roast the coffee same day it ships! We will also ship it by the next business day after the order is received.

Please note the holiday of July 4th no shipping will happen. Shipping is to the US only.
We roast and ship 5 days a week!
www.caffelusso.com

Ellejaycafe

#2: Post by Ellejaycafe »

Only two pins in Nashville?! Looks like I'm going to have to order some coffee and have an espresso party at the house next weekend! Your GMC and Lionshare blends are instant crowd pleasers and make the best milk drinks I've ever had from a commercial blend! Thanks for offering this great deal.
LMWDP #544

CaffeLusso (original poster)
Sponsor

#3: Post by CaffeLusso (original poster) replying to Ellejaycafe »

Thank you, I will pass that note directly to our farmers that grow some amazing beans! I was just down in Carmo de Minas, Brazil two weeks ago gathering content to share with everyone and to celebrate our 10th season buying coffee from these same families.

We try to put pins in the different zip codes that order since it is not the largest/most detailed map out there...
www.caffelusso.com

Sponsor

#4: Post by CaffeLusso (original poster) »

I have turned the free shipping on NOW!

http://www.caffelusso.com/coffee

I have given access to HB users first! Discount will automatically apply on the last step of the checkout process if your order is $20 or more.

If you are looking for a new coffee to try as espresso outside of the Gran Miscela Carmo and Lionshare Blends try our single origin Brazillian Peaberry or the Rescue-Freedom Blend! If Chemex or v60 is more your speed, I recommend going with the Ethiopian Harar or the Colombian Huila Monseratte.

As always, we will try our best to roast the coffee the same day it ships. We will also try to get out the order within one business day after receiving it (please note, July 4th is a holiday and USPS will not ship that day).
www.caffelusso.com

jbviau
Supporter ★

#5: Post by jbviau »

Ordered the Harar as well as some tea. Thanks!
"It's not anecdotal evidence, it's artisanal data." -Matt Yglesias

r7

#6: Post by r7 »

I will be trying the Rescue:Freedom blend as espresso.

Sponsor

#7: Post by CaffeLusso (original poster) »

Happy Friday HB! We are entering the last few days of the free shipping event!

I just wanted to update you guys to let you know we now have T-Shirts and Shot Glasses available on the website! Shirts run all sizes from XS - XL and the shot glasses are 1.5oz and 2.5oz. The larger shot glass has ml and oz marks on the side of the glass too!

https://caffelusso.com/accessories/shirt/

https://caffelusso.com/accessories/shot/
www.caffelusso.com

MNate

#8: Post by MNate »

Thanks! I've been looking for an excuse to try your GMC.