Fellow news and information! - Page 27

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
Dan.in.NY
Supporter ♡

#261: Post by Dan.in.NY »

Dude - you may want to lay off the caffeine... LOL - seems like you may be a little too buzzed!
CarefreeBuzzBuzz wrote:@PBJ. :)

@ira you did confirm the wonky service. Mine did not arrive today though. This is the marketplace forum. I was giving feedback to a marketplace seller. Not good or bad, right or wrong, just feedback about decisions a buyer might make.

Fellow can make its own decisions on what to do with it. They can't do better if they don't know what people think.

HB
Admin

#262: Post by HB »

As a moderator, I've handled hundreds (thousands?) of complaint-related threads. CBB is right, this isn't one of them. Members can give direct feedback to sponsors in the Marketplace forum.
CarefreeBuzzBuzz wrote:This is the marketplace forum. I was giving feedback to a marketplace seller. Not good or bad, right or wrong, just feedback about decisions a buyer might make.
fellowproducts wrote:Just wanted you to know that I hear you and am going to take this to our CX and logistics team to see how we may be able to improve with this particular shipper.
Note: If you think that a member's post is out of line, please use the "Report a post" button (!) and a moderator will check it out. Thanks.
Dan Kehn

Moka 1 Cup

#263: Post by Moka 1 Cup »

Does the Tally scale show real time flow rates?
Life, Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness.

fellowproducts (original poster)
Sponsor

#264: Post by fellowproducts (original poster) replying to Moka 1 Cup »

No flow data.

Nick

Moka 1 Cup

#265: Post by Moka 1 Cup »

Thank you. Any hope this it be available in the future, by firmware updates?

Sponsor

#266: Post by fellowproducts (original poster) »

No. Not planned at this time.

Nick

Moka 1 Cup

#267: Post by Moka 1 Cup »

Thank you. I am looking forward to trying the new scale. Flow rate would be a plus for a scale of that level but I can live without it :D .
I watched a couple of videos and I like the idea of the brew assist mode, maybe I can stop trying to be precise to the tenth of a gram when loading the grinder.

I have a question about the Stagg Pro Studio. I have set the time to automatically heat the water each morning. I'll make sure to fill it properly every evening but what if I forget? I know the kettle has an automatic safety device that would turn it off if empty, however I did not dare trying it for more than maybe 10-15 seconds and it was not enough to see it working, so I have no idea of how fast/effective it is in order to prevent damaging the kettle. I thought it was better to ask before trying again.

ira wrote:FWIW, I've had two and they both seemed to have the same volume level. I'd suggest turning it all the way up and trying it. It might be designed that way, but for my taste, it's much to quiet. If I want to know when my water is hot, I want to know, not hope I know.
I confirm that the volume is very low even when at 10. I don't use it, but it would be hard to hear in a normal environment unless you are near the kettle.

CamBam_HB

#268: Post by CamBam_HB »

Hey Nick,

On the Tally, has the feel of the wheel changed/improved from how they operate on the Stagg EKG Kettle?
Maybe i'm in the minority, but that it is the one thing that keeps me from ordering the Tally Pro. The push button feedback and consistency on the EKG is poor and am wondering if it is the same on the scale.

Sponsor

#269: Post by fellowproducts (original poster) replying to CamBam_HB »

We used a completely different encoder on Tally than Stagg EKG. The snappiness and response is incredible.

Nick

Moka 1 Cup

#270: Post by Moka 1 Cup »

I find it a little harder (snappier) to press than the one on my Stagg. Some people will probably prefer it in that way.
I like the fact that to turn the Tally off you have to long press the dial. No way of inadvertently turning it off like it may happen with the Stagg.