Fellow news and information! - Page 26

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
ira
Team HB

#251: Post by ira »

fellowproducts wrote:Hey Ira,
I'm looking into this to see if we have had any other complaints.
FWIW, I've had two and they both seemed to have the same volume level. I'd suggest turning it all the way up and trying it. It might be designed that way, but for my taste, it's much to quiet. If I want to know when my water is hot, I want to know, not hope I know.

Jimmy_The_Saint

#252: Post by Jimmy_The_Saint »

That's great to hear, many thanks Nick.

Still really enjoying the results from the Ode 2, coming up to 4 months and usage and really pleased with it.

CarefreeBuzzBuzz

#253: Post by CarefreeBuzzBuzz »

Hey Nick,

Why is the Fellow tracking of orders so terrible? I am not exaggerating with that word. Fellow sends an email saying my Kettle shipped but there is no expected delivery date. Then I click the "Track Your Items" link in the email and there is still no date. I have to again click a link in the web page. And what do I get. I get a delivery date- today - and yet the package is 600 miles from me.

When I buy your top of the line item, I expect some reasonable shipping. Even if it's not the fastest, at least it needs to be accurate.

So Nick what's up with this?

Artisan.Plus User-
Artisan Quick Start Guide
http://bit.ly/ArtisanQuickStart

fellowproducts (original poster)
Sponsor

#254: Post by fellowproducts (original poster) replying to CarefreeBuzzBuzz »

Hey there. It looks like that is on behalf of the carrier, and not Fellow. Once the parcel leaves our warehouse, delivery dates rely on the shipper who takes the package. If you want to relay feedback about the carrier choice, send a quick email to hello@fellowproducts.com and we'll see how we can improve. Unfortunately I don't have much control over logistics.

Thank you for your patience,

Nick

ira
Team HB

#255: Post by ira »

That shipping companies tracking is weird, I think mine was delivered before tracking said it was in the city.

CarefreeBuzzBuzz

#256: Post by CarefreeBuzzBuzz replying to ira »

@fellowproducts - now you have two comments on this. You are the interface to HB so please bring this back to your company.

I am not sure I would buy from you direct again. What does that mean? You make less money if I buy on Amazon. But at least the shipping info is accurate.
Artisan.Plus User-

PBJ

#257: Post by PBJ »

Wow, two whole comments. This must be a crisis

ira
Team HB

#258: Post by ira »

And I guess I wasn't clear, it showed up when it was supposed to, it's just the tracking that was off. So, no complaints here so it's not two, it's only one.

CarefreeBuzzBuzz

#259: Post by CarefreeBuzzBuzz »

@PBJ. :)

@ira you did confirm the wonky service. Mine did not arrive today though. This is the marketplace forum. I was giving feedback to a marketplace seller. Not good or bad, right or wrong, just feedback about decisions a buyer might make.

Fellow can make its own decisions on what to do with it. They can't do better if they don't know what people think.
Artisan.Plus User-

fellowproducts (original poster)
Sponsor

#260: Post by fellowproducts (original poster) »

CarefreeBuzzBuzz wrote:@PBJ. :)

@ira you did confirm the wonky service. Mine did not arrive today though. This is the marketplace forum. I was giving feedback to a marketplace seller. Not good or bad, right or wrong, just feedback about decisions a buyer might make.

Fellow can make its own decisions on what to do with it.
Just wanted you to know that I hear you and am going to take this to our CX and logistics team to see how we may be able to improve with this particular shipper.

Thank you,

Nick