Denver Open House

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
La Marzocco Home
Sponsor

Postby La Marzocco Home » Mar 07, 2019, 1:24 pm

Hey there, Denver-area home baristas—On March 23, we're popping up at MiddleState Coffee Roasters for a time of espresso, machine demos, and conversation. Together, we'll take the opportunity to get together as a home barista community and explore the world of espresso. Pull your own shots on the Linea Mini and GS3 MP, drink espresso and jump into conversation—all within MiddleState's beautiful new roasting facility.

Dave Bise and Zach Wright will be on hand with a Linea Mini and GS3 MP, and will be available the full time to answer questions, show off the machines, and talk espresso.

Join us anytime between 10 am - 2 pm—the event is casual, and is a drop-in style event.

Open House is free & open to the public, but an RSVP is required, and spots are extremely limited. Grab your spots below—we hope to see you there!

Open House Denver
Saturday, March 23, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
@ MiddleState Coffee

RSVP for Open House Here

Scott Callender, La Marzocco Home

Ramyq99

Postby Ramyq99 » Mar 10, 2019, 2:14 am

Any plans to come to the San Francisco Bay Area ?

Bmccall

Postby Bmccall » Mar 15, 2019, 5:38 pm

Thank you for the heads up! I will be there.

seesharp4me

Postby seesharp4me » Mar 15, 2019, 5:54 pm

Yep! Got my reservations! :)

Bmccall

Postby Bmccall » Yesterday, 10:02 am

What a great time! A huge thank you to Zach for taking the time to teach me so much about the espresso making process and letting me play around on the GS3 MP machine.

MiddleState roasts some amazing and I am really looking forward to the opening of their new cafe.