Custom Wood for your Espresso Machine - Page 138

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
Kenshire

#1371: Post by Kenshire »

Hi, my first post.
I'm looking wood accessories for Rocket appartamento, made by cheapest wood and moderate wood.
Could anyone help me? Thanks

cannonfodder (original poster)
Team HB

#1372: Post by cannonfodder (original poster) »

Big order for a La Spaziale espresso machine. Side panels, 2 portafilter handles, steam control, box jointed knock box holder and lid for an Atom grinder all in walnut.

Dave Stephens

Team HB

#1373: Post by cannonfodder (original poster) »

Macassar ebony handle top for a Pullman tamper in satin finish.

Dave Stephens

Team HB

#1374: Post by cannonfodder (original poster) »

Slayer style portafilter handle and a steam/water joystick control set for a Bezzera bz07 espresso machine in Paduk wood.

Dave Stephens

Team HB

#1375: Post by cannonfodder (original poster) »

2 tone cocobolo La Marzocco style portafilter handles, tamper handle, 2 tamper holder and tamping station combo.

Dave Stephens

Nick111

#1376: Post by Nick111 »

cannonfodder wrote:Big order for a La Spaziale espresso machine. Side panels, 2 portafilter handles, steam control, box jointed knock box holder and lid for an Atom grinder all in walnut.
This is stunning!
By the way I want to thank you for this:
Elektra A3 - how to rebuild Sirai pressurestat and descale

Team HB

#1377: Post by cannonfodder (original poster) »

Decent DE1 espresso machine group handle and portafilter handle in Macassar ebony.

Dave Stephens

Team HB

#1378: Post by cannonfodder (original poster) »

Brewtus espresso machine portafilter handles turned Slayer style and a brew/steam/water control set with friction fit center caps in walnut.

Dave Stephens

ericd

#1379: Post by ericd »

cannonfodder wrote:Brewtus espresso machine portafilter handles turned Slayer style and a brew/steam/water control set with friction fit center caps in walnut.
Thanks David! Looking forward to receiving these, they look great. I'll post pics on my machine after they arrive.

Kaylee

#1380: Post by Kaylee »

Thought I would post some images detailing the wonderful work Dave did in making some wood accents for my Espresso machine and accessories.
All of the items are Ironwood with most of them detailing wonderful burl. Of note we found that the QM Andreja Premium (purchased July 2019) has changed a few things WRT thread size and style on the portafilters and brew lever handles. You will see that I had Dave make me a fat and stubby brew lever handle, which works very well and compliments the portafilter.

The tamper is Pullman "Big Step" which initially came with a spalted maple handle.