Custom Wood for your Espresso Machine - Page 133

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
cannonfodder (original poster)
Team HB

#1321: Post by cannonfodder (original poster) »

Little more black walnut, portafilter handles and a brew/steam/water control set turned to little different shape per the customer request.

Dave Stephens

Team HB

#1322: Post by cannonfodder (original poster) »

Kafatek Monolyth conical grinder lids have gotten popular. Bunch in black walnut. Made a couple spare if anyone is interested in one, message/email me.

Dave Stephens

Team HB

#1323: Post by cannonfodder (original poster) »

La marzocco portafilter handle, steam/water/brew control set in walnut for a Rocket R58 espresso machine.

Dave Stephens

Team HB

#1324: Post by cannonfodder (original poster) »

Some parts for a La Spaziale. Portafilter handle, tamping station, steam control with cap, portafilter basket holder for tamping outside of the portafilter (works as a tamper holder also) all in gloss Macassar Ebony and a Wenge holder for some Lyn Weber bean cellars.

Dave Stephens

Team HB

#1325: Post by cannonfodder (original poster) »

Olive wood portafilter, steam, water, brew controls for an ECM espresso machine with a satin finish. Nice heavy grain in this olive.

Dave Stephens

elusiven

#1326: Post by elusiven »

Installed:

1) Dave was a pleasure to work with.

2) The hand-feel of the hardwood is just unreal.
LMWDP #497

Team HB

#1327: Post by cannonfodder (original poster) »

Ironwood burl lever, portafilter and steam control for a Cremina lever with a gloss finish and some Wenge oil finished for an Elektra Micro Casa a Leva. Problem is this time of year the sun is not up when I leave for work and long down when I get home. That leaves me using the flash on the camera which dulls the wood verses nice bright natural light, but they still look nice.

Dave Stephens

mcneely11

#1328: Post by mcneely11 »

I've looked through a lot of these pages - beautiful work. I'm also a woodworker coffee fan and would love to make one of these myself. The lathe portion I understand - but how do you figure out the threading? Are you somehow reusing the same bolt from the original handle? Or are they standard sizes you buy separately?

Team HB

#1329: Post by cannonfodder (original poster) »

Olive portafilter handles in a satin finish with M12 studs. Gorgeous grain and a little curl figure in the wood. They will fit most espresso machines. Person I turned them for decided they wanted a different shape so selling these. $130 for the pair and free shipping withing the US. Extra for international shipping. Listed in the Buy/Sell forum as well.

email me at ineedespresso@sbcglobal.net

Dave Stephens

ash4889

#1330: Post by ash4889 »

Hi have you done any pieces for the Niche Zero yet?