Custom Wood for your Espresso Machine - Page 130

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
cannonfodder
Team HB

#1291: Post by cannonfodder »

Hopper and doser lid along with a grinds catch tray for a Profitec T64 grinder and a couple portafilter handles in cocobolo with a gloss finish. These are heading off to Cyprus.

Dave Stephens

Coldstone

#1292: Post by Coldstone »

cannonfodder wrote:Hopper and doser lid along with a grinds catch tray for a Profitec T64 grinder and a couple of portafilter handles in cocobolo with a gloss finish. These are heading off to Cyprus.

<image>
They look Superb, Thank you very much

cannonfodder
Team HB

#1293: Post by cannonfodder »

Profitec Pro 800 lever espresso machine lever handle, portafilter handle, steam/water controls and a tamping station all in Macassar Ebony.

Dave Stephens
★ Helpful

triodelover

#1294: Post by triodelover »

cannonfodder wrote:Profitec Pro 800 lever espresso machine lever handle, portafilter handle, steam/water controls and a tamping station all in Macassar Ebony.

<image>
Just gorgeous, Dave. Can't wait to get them installed on the Pro 800.

cannonfodder
Team HB

#1295: Post by cannonfodder »

Steam/water controls with brass inserts for a Quickmill espresso machine in figured Red Nara.

Dave Stephens

cannonfodder
Team HB

#1296: Post by cannonfodder »

Portafilter holder/stand in Oak. The ramps allow for spouted portafilters or different size portafilter heads to sit level and supported.

Dave Stephens

Carmd1281

#1297: Post by Carmd1281 »

Beautiful work!!
Carm
New York, NY

cannonfodder
Team HB

#1298: Post by cannonfodder »

Macassar Ebony portafilter handle in a satin finish.

Dave Stephens

GC7
Supporter ♡

#1299: Post by GC7 »

I am a big fan of Dave's work. I had a QM Anita with Amboyna Burl handles and portafilter. The handles are not compatible with my new QM67 double boiler so I had Dave make steam and hot water knobs out of Figured Narra which is the same tree as the burl. I kept the portafilter. They are beautiful. Here are photos including my Narra Handle on a Reg Barber tamper and just for show, the Ironwood scales on a Wade and Butcher straight Razor.

3cordcreations

#1300: Post by 3cordcreations »

cannonfodder wrote:Profitec Pro 800 lever espresso machine lever handle, portafilter handle, steam/water controls and a tamping station all in Macassar Ebony.

Good news. You do make the acc for Pro 800! I will keep this in mind.
A three cord strand is not easily broken...