Custom Wood for your Espresso Machine - Page 129

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
cannonfodder
Team HB

#1281: Post by cannonfodder »

Cherry portafilter and machine handles for Decent DE1 espresso machine.

Dave Stephens

cannonfodder
Team HB

#1282: Post by cannonfodder »

Walnut steam valve with a friction fit cap for a La Spaziale espresso machine. does not look like much bit it mostly hollow, counter board at both ends with a D shaped keyed socket that had to be cut out of the original factory control and transplanted into the wood replacement. Quite a lot of work to make properly.

Dave Stephens

The_Lord_of_all_time

#1283: Post by The_Lord_of_all_time »

I want to make an order, will you be able to help me for that?
I'm looking for two 2 portafilters
2 portafilter stands
2 jack leveler stands
The pieces for profitec 700 and 500 (steam and water knob, lever, and side panels)

Each is a diffrent type of wood:

I'm thinking ironwood blur for the 500

And the blue mahoe for the 700

Let me know what you think!

mountmustache

#1284: Post by mountmustache »

His email for orders is in the first post of this thread

cannonfodder
Team HB

#1285: Post by cannonfodder »

A couple more Lyn Weber commercial bean cellars in Paduk and Maple.

Dave Stephens

cannonfodder
Team HB

#1286: Post by cannonfodder »

Maple in a satin finish. Portafilter handle, a unique steam valve with a friction fit cap, brew lever and a stir stick all turned to the requested size/shape.

Dave Stephens

cannonfodder
Team HB

#1287: Post by cannonfodder »

English (European) walnut brew/steam/water controls for an Expobar espresso machine. Just needed these parts to round out the machine.

Dave Stephens

cannonfodder
Team HB

#1288: Post by cannonfodder »

Nice oiled walnut portafilter and machine handles for a Decent Espresso DE1 machine. Still have to cut the studs down but wanted to get the photo before the days light faded.

Dave Stephens

swevictor

#1289: Post by swevictor »

Just fantastic work, real impressive! A joy to scroll through years and years of work and just enjoy the great craftsmanship.

I really hope to be able to order a set some time in the future. Current ECM Technika would certainly look good dressed up in wood, but I also kinda hope the future might hold DE1 :D

/Victor

cannonfodder
Team HB

#1290: Post by cannonfodder »

Made something for me. I fly fish and had a dozen small fly boxes laying around. I wanted on big storage box so I can see what I have then load my session box for the trip to the river. So, 8.5x11 box made from 3/4 red oak, made the inserts to hold the flies, 2 brass hinges and magnetic closure. My dad teaches fly tying so all the flies were hand tied by him.

Dave Stephens