Custom Wood for your Espresso Machine - Page 126

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Apr 06, 2019, 9:06 am

The Kees Spirit has landed...

Dave Stephens

cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Apr 10, 2019, 10:44 pm

Father Son project. Dad wrapped the eyes/thread on the rod blank and I designed/turned the oversize half wells cork handle, rod seat and fighting but. My new 3 weight fly rod. Casts like a feather

Dave Stephens

cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Apr 10, 2019, 10:47 pm

Birdseye maple portafilter handle and a pair of steam/water control caps. Could not make a wood control so we went with an accent cap to blend the parts together. Gloss finish obviously. Will make an nice espresso machine.

Dave Stephens

cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Apr 10, 2019, 10:48 pm

Cocobolo tryer handle for a Santoker coffee roaster.

Dave Stephens

cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Apr 18, 2019, 11:49 am

Some nice Macassar Ebony parts for a Quickmill Alexia espresso machine. Around 10 coats of gloss finish on these.

Dave Stephens

TsurTriger

Postby TsurTriger » Apr 23, 2019, 6:04 am

Wow
How I missed this thread?!
Do you have something to my old but wild animal Faema President level machine?

cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Apr 25, 2019, 6:25 pm

Cocobolo parts for a Rocket R58 espresso machine. One portafilter handle in the LaMarzocco style the other in the Elektra style with matching steam/water/brew controls.

Dave Stephens

cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Apr 28, 2019, 5:37 pm

Side panels and a doser and hopper lid for a Profitec coffee grinder. These are actually Poplar stained to look like Macassar Ebony. Took me several tries to get it right with the grain streaking. I think I made 5 panels to get these 2. There is an art to laying a wood dye down.

Dave Stephens

cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » May 02, 2019, 7:34 pm

Portafilter handle and steam control for a La Spaziale Vivaldi espresso machine and a grinder neck plug/weight for single dosing coffee in a Macap M7D grinder. The little dish in the middle is to clear the upper burr carrier nut. All in Cocobolo.

Dave Stephens

cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » May 30, 2019, 1:49 pm

Two different sets of handles for a Decent DE1 espresso machine. Two portafilter handles and one machine grab handle. Both sets in Walnut, one stock shaped and sized the other molded after the Slayer espresso style.

Dave Stephens