Custom Wood for your Espresso Machine - Page 125

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Mar 10, 2019, 3:28 pm

Few more holders for Lyn Weber bean cellar commercial units. One in cherry wood the other 2 in walnut.

Dave Stephens

ash4889

Postby ash4889 » Mar 22, 2019, 10:15 pm

cannonfodder wrote:Tamper handle made by someone else that did not stand the test of time. I was asked if I could repair/refinish it. When I received it, it looked like it was finished with mud, poorly turned, rough and cracked. So I re worked it, repaired it, and refinished it. Now it will last. Redwood burl by the way.

<image>

Thanks again Dave you did an excellent job.

cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Mar 23, 2019, 9:30 am

These Lyn Weber bean cellar caddies have been quite popular. Here is a pair of 12 tube commercial cellar caddies in black walnut.

Dave Stephens

Yanfengl

Postby Yanfengl » Mar 23, 2019, 9:44 am

Dave made this for me in November for my bezzera strega. It took me ages to get down to changing them up, and even more effort to get the stock handles off because of damn threadlock.

But, ... they look beautiful. Thanks again Dave!

cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Mar 23, 2019, 10:00 am

Kees van der Westen makes some very nice espresso machines. Hand made works of art. Now and then I get a request for some wood accents for one. These are black walnut portafilter handles and group caps for a Kees Spirit 2 group espresso machine for Circuit Coffee. When I say they are hand made, I mean they are hand made.

Dave Stephens

cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Mar 31, 2019, 4:04 pm

Cocobolo lever and portafilter styled after the Slayer espresso machine for an Olympia Cremina espresso machine.

Dave Stephens

cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Mar 31, 2019, 4:11 pm

Couple portafilter handles and a brew/steam/water control set modeled after a Vesuvius espresso machine in Macassar ebony. The owner also wanted some risers for the espresso machine legs to sit in for more under machine clearance. I added some cork bases on them.

Dave Stephens

cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Apr 02, 2019, 3:11 pm

Had another request for a Lyn Weber commercial bean cellar holder in black walnut.

Dave Stephens

cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Apr 02, 2019, 3:15 pm

Even make a sign on occasion.

Dave Stephens

nile24

Postby nile24 » Apr 03, 2019, 5:48 pm

Just received the set from Dave and installed. They are soooo nice and feels great. I had it made a little longer and the thickness of it makes a huge difference.