Custom Wood for your Espresso Machine - Page 124

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
cannonfodder (original poster)
Team HB

#1231: Post by cannonfodder (original poster) »

Tamper handle made by someone else that did not stand the test of time. I was asked if I could repair/refinish it. When I received it, it looked like it was finished with mud, poorly turned, rough and cracked. So I re worked it, repaired it, and refinished it. Now it will last. Redwood burl by the way.

Dave Stephens

Team HB

#1232: Post by cannonfodder (original poster) »

Portafilter Holder For Niche Zero espresso grinder that will also double as a tamping station. The holder has to sit right up against the grinder body so it has to be thin. That gives it a small base and will make it unstable and prone to tipping over. Not something you want to happen. The little duck bill base will stabilize it and keep that from happening. White oak with an oiled finish.

Dave Stephens

Advertisement
Fluffeepuff

#1233: Post by Fluffeepuff »

cannonfodder wrote:Another walnut holder for Lynn Weber commercial bean cellars.

<image>
Sent you a pm asking for a quote!

Jake_G
Team HB

#1234: Post by Jake_G replying to Fluffeepuff »

Send him an email, instead.

Cheers!

-Jake
LMWDP #704

Team HB

#1235: Post by cannonfodder (original poster) »

Had a request for a steam/water control assembly, portafilter handle and tamper handle for a Forenzato Bricoletta espresso machine restoration. Parts are in Wenge wood with a gloss finish.

Dave Stephens

Fluffeepuff

#1236: Post by Fluffeepuff »

Jake_G wrote:Send him an email, instead.

Cheers!

-Jake
Turns out there isn't an obvious way to do that from mobile (which is usually how I peruse HB).

Team HB

#1237: Post by cannonfodder (original poster) replying to Fluffeepuff »

The little contact bubble at the end of my profile will open an email option. My email is ineedespresso (at) sbcglobal.net
Dave Stephens

Advertisement
Team HB

#1238: Post by cannonfodder (original poster) »

Portaflter, steam, water and brew controls for a gen one Anita espresso machine, walnut wood.

Dave Stephens

Team HB

#1239: Post by cannonfodder (original poster) »

Few more holders for Lyn Weber bean cellar commercial units. One in cherry wood the other 2 in walnut.

Dave Stephens

ash4889

#1240: Post by ash4889 »

cannonfodder wrote:Tamper handle made by someone else that did not stand the test of time. I was asked if I could repair/refinish it. When I received it, it looked like it was finished with mud, poorly turned, rough and cracked. So I re worked it, repaired it, and refinished it. Now it will last. Redwood burl by the way.

<image>
Thanks again Dave you did an excellent job.