Custom Wood for your Espresso Machine - Page 123

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Feb 10, 2019, 12:16 pm

Tamper handles, one in ash the other in black walnut both for the same tamper. Change you tamper by simply changing the handle. These are for a Pullman Big Step tamper turned the owners size requirements.

Dave Stephens

cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Feb 10, 2019, 12:17 pm

Black walnut holder for some Lynn Weber bean cellar commercial tubes.

Dave Stephens

cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Feb 11, 2019, 10:08 pm

Had an issue with the tube/funnel holder I did a couple weeks ago. Had to re mill it but this time I had the funnel and tube so I could validate the fit and get a photo of it with some of the parts installed.

Dave Stephens

cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Feb 11, 2019, 10:24 pm

Do not always do big orders. This is custom steam valve control for a Cremina to match the beaded portafilter and lever handles. The owner wanted a small ring turned in the cap so he could paint a small red ring for hot in it.

Dave Stephens

cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Feb 11, 2019, 10:41 pm

Ironwood portafilter, lever, steam controls and boiler cap for an Olympia Cremina

Dave Stephens

Cremina81

Postby Cremina81 » Feb 12, 2019, 2:29 am

cannonfodder wrote:Do not always do big orders. This is custom steam valve control for a Cremina to match the beaded portafilter and lever handles. The owner wanted a small ring turned in the cap so he could paint a small red ring for hot in it.

<image>

Mine) Can't wait to see it on the machine, Thanks Dave!
Steve
LMWDP #627
1981 Olympia Cremina

Double Ristretto

Postby Double Ristretto » Feb 14, 2019, 7:32 pm

Are you still making these? I sent a PM but haven't heard back. Please let me know. Thank you.