Custom Wood for your Espresso Machine - Page 123

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Feb 10, 2019, 12:16 pm

Tamper handles, one in ash the other in black walnut both for the same tamper. Change you tamper by simply changing the handle. These are for a Pullman Big Step tamper turned the owners size requirements.

Dave Stephens

cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Feb 10, 2019, 12:17 pm

Black walnut holder for some Lynn Weber bean cellar commercial tubes.

Dave Stephens

cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Feb 11, 2019, 10:08 pm

Had an issue with the tube/funnel holder I did a couple weeks ago. Had to re mill it but this time I had the funnel and tube so I could validate the fit and get a photo of it with some of the parts installed.

Dave Stephens

cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Feb 11, 2019, 10:24 pm

Do not always do big orders. This is custom steam valve control for a Cremina to match the beaded portafilter and lever handles. The owner wanted a small ring turned in the cap so he could paint a small red ring for hot in it.

Dave Stephens

cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Feb 11, 2019, 10:41 pm

Ironwood portafilter, lever, steam controls and boiler cap for an Olympia Cremina

Dave Stephens

Cremina81

Postby Cremina81 » Feb 12, 2019, 2:29 am

cannonfodder wrote:Do not always do big orders. This is custom steam valve control for a Cremina to match the beaded portafilter and lever handles. The owner wanted a small ring turned in the cap so he could paint a small red ring for hot in it.

<image>

Mine) Can't wait to see it on the machine, Thanks Dave!
Steve
LMWDP #627

cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Feb 23, 2019, 12:09 pm

Another walnut holder for Lynn Weber commercial bean cellars.

Dave Stephens

cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Feb 23, 2019, 12:17 pm

More Walnut parts. This started as a simple set of valve stem controls, then the Lynn Weber bean cellar with the funnel cutout then some cup serving trays.

Dave Stephens

cannonfodder
Team HB

Postby cannonfodder » Feb 23, 2019, 1:53 pm

Expanding my horizons, custom fly rod. Turning/assembling cork is trickier than it sounds especially if you checker pattern the handle. Test fitting of the parts.

Dave Stephens

Mark08859

Postby Mark08859 » Feb 23, 2019, 6:02 pm

Is there something that needs to be different for cork? Are the tools different; or the speed of the lathe itself? Or is extra caution needed due to the delicacy of the material? Thanks!