Craig Lyn Design Studio - Page 7

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
Ferrariandcoffee

Postby Ferrariandcoffee » Feb 18, 2019, 4:01 pm

So... where's this promo coupon ? :)

Btw, is it possible to change the torque ratio of the bevel gears? Instead of say... 1:1 ... do a 3:4 ratio so that the gears make it easier but not too easy (to avoid too many cycles)

Shawnaks5

Postby Shawnaks5 » Feb 20, 2019, 12:27 pm

I just ordered the Bean Cellers. They will be delivered tomorrow. Before ordering I forgot to ask...Do these come with a funnel? If not does anyone have a link for a funnel they are currently using that works well?

chipman

Postby chipman » Feb 20, 2019, 12:32 pm

I'm pretty sure the funnel was only offered in the first run of the glass cellars.

I bought a funnel from BBB that worked. I would imagine any kitchen supply store would have one that worked as well

Shawnaks5

Postby Shawnaks5 » replying to chipman » Feb 20, 2019, 2:59 pm

Awesome thank you!

Ric858

Postby Ric858 » Feb 20, 2019, 3:30 pm

Shawnaks5 wrote:I just ordered the Bean Cellers. They will be delivered tomorrow. Before ordering I forgot to ask...Do these come with a funnel? If not does anyone have a link for a funnel they are currently using that works well?

I ordered a set of the glass cellars a few months back - it came with a funnel.
"Coffee is the lifeblood that fuels the dreams of champions."

chipman

Postby chipman » Feb 20, 2019, 3:56 pm

Hmm. I looked at the old website and it looks like a funnel was included with the glass cellars. It is not the same custom funnel that came with the original bean cellar and caddy however. Since the most recent question involved the plastic cellars, who knows if a funnel is included?

michael

Postby michael » Feb 20, 2019, 8:45 pm

My plastic cellars did not come with a funnel, but you can get a canning funnel with a bottom that will fit inside the cellar. Super cheap online 8)

JackHK

Postby JackHK » Feb 21, 2019, 3:19 pm

Ferrariandcoffee wrote:So... where's this promo coupon ? :)

Try look here :mrgreen: Craig Lyn HG-1 SALE

But Hurry.. Its last day 8)