Caffe Lusso - Free shipping at $35! Support local small businesses!

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
CaffeLusso
Sponsor

#1: Post by CaffeLusso »

Need help with social distancing?

Enjoy a beautiful cup of coffee at home and support small local business by ordering our coffee. Our new website now has subscriptions and always free shipping for all orders over $35! As of right now, we are shipping orders that come in at 9am (Pacific Time) the same day.

Due to so many cafés and offices closing, we have seen a massive decline in business. Since 95% of what we have always done is business to business sales, we like many others, are in a very tough spot, but the 5 of us who make up the entire team at Caffe Lusso are here for you guys.
If you have another more local/closer to home micro-roaster, give them your business. We are all in this together!

Cheers - Philip, Jacob, Sean, Austin, and Andrew
We roast and ship 5 days a week!
www.caffelusso.com

spressomon

#2: Post by spressomon »

Just placed a Kg order of your GMC. Thank you and hoping you are surviving up there!
No Espresso = Depresso

Billythec

#3: Post by Billythec »

I don't need coffee right now, but I will need it in a few weeks. I tried to order a gift card but it keeps coming up at zero when I do custom amount of $39 which reflects the kilogram bag price of Gran Miscela Carmo. Any tips?

CaffeLusso (original poster)
Sponsor

#4: Post by CaffeLusso (original poster) replying to Billythec »

That might be an error on my side and I am so sorry you are encountering this. I did that exact amount in beta testing, but I am not sure why it wasn't about to be completed from your end. I will look into this and give you an update by tomorrow afternoon!
www.caffelusso.com

fdehlvi

#5: Post by fdehlvi »

Ordered 1kg of Lionshare. Always wanted to try it and this seems like a good time!

Take care guys!

Best,
F

CaffeLusso (original poster)
Sponsor

#6: Post by CaffeLusso (original poster) »

Billythec wrote:I don't need coffee right now, but I will need it in a few weeks. I tried to order a gift card but it keeps coming up at zero when I do custom amount of $39 which reflects the kilogram bag price of Gran Miscela Carmo. Any tips?
Here is the update I promised. We are still working on the custom dollar amount and I hope to have that solved soon! But there are many preset dollar amounts available!
www.caffelusso.com

Billythec

#7: Post by Billythec »

Thank you for the reply. I was going to ask if you could support ordering today and having you ship it in two weeks as I don't want the beans sitting here while I finish up some other stuff that just arrived. But I think a gift card solves that more easily and I see you've added many more options... thanks and hang in there!

bzarycranski

#8: Post by bzarycranski »

Ordered a kilo of GMC which should arrive tomorrow. Been wanting to try and glad to help out at this time.

Bill

belegnole

#9: Post by belegnole »

Due to another thread I decided to pick up some GMC even though I probably have enough coffee at home right now. While I was at it I grabbed a few other items including a couple of cups. I love the logo and on the demitasse it looks particularly good. They arrived today, a day early and were awesomely packed. I have to say that I appreciate the extra care given to the packing.
LMWDP #641

mansour1491

#10: Post by mansour1491 »

Just placed an order for 4 12oz bags, will gift some to my next door neighbor. I am going to order some gift cards as well.