Cafelat Robot manual espresso maker - Page 20

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
shawndo

#191: Post by shawndo »

Does anyone know if the cups in the video were inker mint green? curious how close it will match.
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

arcus

#192: Post by arcus replying to shawndo »

I think it's a Loveramics Egg mint.

Balthazar_B

#193: Post by Balthazar_B »

Only one Barista Robot Retro Green machine left. :shock:
- John

LMWDP # 577

shawndo

#194: Post by shawndo »

Is it limited? I thought it was just the "early bird" rewards that were.

Balthazar_B

#195: Post by Balthazar_B »

Shawn, I think you're right. Someone got the 30th non early bird Barista Robot Retro Green and further purchases aren't closed. Paul hasn't quite hit his goal yet, but he possibly could by the time we US residents wake up tomorrow morning. The non-Barista Robots are languishing a bit in terms of buyers right now.
- John

LMWDP # 577

shawndo

#196: Post by shawndo »

It's so relatively inexpensive, I bet everyone is just thinking "why not treat myself to a pressure gauge!"

Barb
Supporter ♡

#197: Post by Barb »

Hubby just insisted I change my pledge from the Retro green to the Aluminum Barista :)
I like the green... But then ,I also like cilantro, which he vehemently does not like

I dont know what my pledge number is... But doesn't matter. I AM GETTING A ROBOT!!!

yakster
Supporter ♡

#198: Post by yakster »

I got the Al Robot because the green world require approval but black or chrome kitchen appliances are fine, and it'll match all my other levers.
-Chris

LMWDP # 272

dolemiike

#199: Post by dolemiike »

Got my order in for a green barista robot. Not the early bird, but oh well. It still seems like an amazing deal. This will go in my classroom. I just ordered an Orphan Espresso Pharos 2.0 to pair with it. Work coffee will be epic.
LMWDP #562

Cafelatstore (original poster)
Sponsor

#200: Post by Cafelatstore (original poster) »

A big thanks to everyone for backing! Nothing could have prepared us for the messages and SPAM. Add-on this add-on that, marketing, shipping etc...the one I have been most impressed with is the company in Shenzhen offering rapid prototyping and to be a long-term production partner. Very enterprising of them, but alas wasted this time.

I have been a bit taken aback by the popularity of the pressure gauge Barista version. I was not expecting that. :shock: All good though.