Aida Batlle Selection Green Coffee

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
aidabatlle
Sponsor

#1: Post by aidabatlle »

I'm now directly connecting to home consumers. So I've started offering green coffee from Finca Kilimanjaro in 300g, 1lbs and 2lbs vacuumed sealed bags. Which I will vacuum pack myself...going old school for this. :D This first offering is the Washed process.

For this coming harvest I want to offer all different types of fermentation processes that can be selected from our current processing styles or you can even custom make your own, but they have to be pre ordered. Different processes will be available in sampler packs as well. Please go to aidabatlleselection.com or contact me direct if you have any questions.

Familiar_Mood

#2: Post by Familiar_Mood »

Nice! Do you ship internationally? I would love to pick up one of those 300g bags and maybe a little cascara too. :D

Decent Espresso: espresso equipment for serious baristas
Sponsored by Decent Espresso
aidabatlle (original poster)
Sponsor

#3: Post by aidabatlle (original poster) » replying to Familiar_Mood »

We do

Sponsor

#4: Post by aidabatlle (original poster) »

Our coffee is unique has ample body and mouthfeel, it's sparkling clean because we all make sure that that only the ripest cherries are picked and sorted. We are very fortunate to have some of the best pickers that pay attention to every detail. Like fruit, blood reds give us acidity and burgundy reds give us body and sweetness. The way we sort will be different in what process we are doing. The two combined are perfect for Washed but for other processes we will separate the two. Finca Kilimanjaro starts at 1580masl and goes up to 1720masl. The Washed coffee we depulp and leave it in the fermentation tank for 18 hours without any water before we place it on drying beds in the shade so we can enhance its inherent flavors.

HB
Admin

#5: Post by HB »

aidabatlle wrote:Our coffee is unique has ample body and mouthfeel, it's sparkling clean because we all make sure that that only the ripest cherries are picked and sorted.
Oh man, you had me at the first sentence. :D But to clarify, your primary focus is coffee greens, but you also sell roasted coffee (asking for a friend who doesn't roast :lol: ).
Dan Kehn

Sponsor

#6: Post by aidabatlle (original poster) » replying to HB »

Si! We are now offering roasted coffee. :D

GC7
Supporter ♡

#7: Post by GC7 »

I just want to thank you for your input and for making your unique top shelf coffees available to us.

I was fortunate to get some of your washed green coffee from Tom's kind distribution earlier in the year. It's a real treat. Knowing more will be available in future harvests along with other processing methods is a home roaster's dream.

Thanks for hanging out here Aida.

ECM Manufacture: @ecmespresso #weliveespresso
Sponsored by ECM Manufacture
Sponsor

#8: Post by aidabatlle (original poster) » replying to GC7 »

Oh it's my pleasure! Thank you for your support. Have more Finca Kilimanjaro Washed available if you're interested. :D

Brewzologist
Supporter ♡

#9: Post by Brewzologist »

+1. Yes a real treat. I am jealously guarding my stash of ABS greens and will be buying more. I will also buy some roasted coffee to compare my personal roasts too. Highly recommended!

Sponsor

#10: Post by aidabatlle (original poster) » replying to Brewzologist »

:D