Aida Batlle Selection Green Coffee - Page 2

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
Familiar_Mood

#11: Post by Familiar_Mood »

Hey Aida how can I pre order?

aidabatlle (original poster)
Sponsor

#12: Post by aidabatlle (original poster) » replying to Familiar_Mood »

Hey there! Please email me at aidabatlle@yahoo.com. I will send you the info on processing descriptions and farm info. Will be offering coffees from our family farms and also other producers that I work with from El Salvador, Mexico and Brazil.

Decent Espresso: espresso equipment for serious baristas
Sponsored by Decent Espresso
HB
Admin

#13: Post by HB »

aidabatlle wrote:We do [ship internationally]
Another question for you Aida: Where are coffee greens/roasted coffee shipped from and how does one determine the approximate cost for outside the USA prior to ordering? Asking for a friend. :D
Dan Kehn

Sponsor

#14: Post by aidabatlle (original poster) » replying to HB »

Hey Dan! Panther Coffee in Miami is roasting them for us and I vac pack the green into smaller bags. It's currently all vac packed in 25lbs bags. So both ship out of Miami. When you're close to checking out, it will give you the rates and shipping options.

baldheadracing
Supporter ♡

#15: Post by baldheadracing »

HB wrote:Another question for you Aida: Where are coffee greens/roasted coffee shipped from and how does one determine the approximate cost for outside the USA prior to ordering? Asking for a friend. :D
My roasted and greens were shipped (together) from Hileal, Florida to Canada. Shipping charges were automatically calculated on the website before final checkout; UPS Worldwide Express if I remember correctly.

There is now "Free standard shipping over $30 within the US and Canada" shown on the main page - although I just went to check what the standard shipping method was (UPS ground from USA to Canada is to be avoided), and I got this message on the checkout screen that shows the shipping options: "We don't offer shipping to Canada" ...?
What I'm interested in is my worst espresso being fantastic - James Hoffmann

Sponsor

#16: Post by aidabatlle (original poster) » replying to baldheadracing »

There's a glitch and we're working on solving it as soon as possible. Thank you for letting me know. I apologize for the inconvenience

baldheadracing
Supporter ♡

#17: Post by baldheadracing » replying to aidabatlle »

No inconvenience at all! :) I am drinking the last cup of Panther now and I have your greens, so I am good. At first glance it looked like a Shopify issue - which usually fix themselves - but I posted here in case people went to order right away.
What I'm interested in is my worst espresso being fantastic - James Hoffmann

Urnex: 100% dedicated focus on coffee and tea cleaning
Sponsored by Urnex
Sponsor

#18: Post by aidabatlle (original poster) » replying to baldheadracing »

Ok it's fixed! Yay! Thank you so much for letting me know. I'm glad you're enjoying it. I can now add Shopify expert to my skills :lol:

Chert
Supporter ♡

#19: Post by Chert »

My only shipping option is well above free standard just now when I tried to check out cascara roasted and green. Hmmm. Does it correct the shipping after I click 'pay'? I would order more but I will have to wait for more greens' options.
| |_
| LMWDP #198 |

Sponsor

#20: Post by aidabatlle (original poster) » replying to Chert »

Hmmm let me look into this. That shouldn't be the case.