1st-line Exclusive! $500 Off Double Boiler Espresso Machine

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
1st-line
Sponsor

#1: Post by 1st-line »

Hi All,

Holidays are coming up, and what better time to save $500 on a double boiler espresso machine with rotary pump, switchable tank/direct plumb capability, full stainless frame (not black enamel painted steel), UL (Tested and Listed) and dual PID functionality for controlling the steam boiler and coffee boiler temperatures.

In fact, please review our Vibiemme Double Boiler information page to learn that since 2016

a) The Vibiemme's DB steam boiler had a safety valve that opens at 2.0 bar pressure and the steam boiler offset allows the programmability to 1.9 bar (actually we have gone up to 2.1 bar on some tests) before any of the competition started doing this, and

b) The Vibiemme's DB coffee boiler has 2 heating elements (600+300 watts) with a temperature management system that manages the incoming water from the steam boiler depending if the steam boiler is powered on or powered off. Many machines with a steam boiler pre-heat of water to the coffee boiler enter at different temperatures when the steam boiler is on and off. Vibiemme attacked this issue by having extra wattage in the coffee boiler when the steam boiler is off and cooler water is coming in.

We also have in stock the new Original series with Black or White accents on the front panel and lower wraparound body. We bench test every unit with water, package well, and ship these a freight truck for safe shipping to your home or office. Order one today as quantities are limited!
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC

BoulderGeek

#2: Post by BoulderGeek »

Lovely looking machine.

1st-line (original poster)
Sponsor

#3: Post by 1st-line (original poster) replying to BoulderGeek »

There is also a partial black version as well as a partial white version.

I am also working on getting wood knobs, wood handle for lever, and a wood portafilter handle. I have a sample here and it looks awesome. I just gotta find a longer screw to hold the knobs on the valves better!
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC