Wood handles for Olympia Cremina

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
gunman45

#1: Post by gunman45 »

Is Cannonfodder still providing wood pieces for our machines or was he overwhelmed?
------------------------------------------------------------
Larry - LMWDP #536

CoffeeBar

#2: Post by CoffeeBar »

Yes and I think he is still very busy. But you may pm him and see how :wink:

HB
Admin

#3: Post by HB »

See Custom Wood for your Espresso Machine:
cannonfodder wrote:You would expect something hand crafted to these levels to carry a hefty price tag, but I do woodworking as a hobby, not a full time job. I enjoy the work and the satisfaction of turning a block of wood into a work or art. Most portafilter handles can be had for $45 depending on the wood selection. Matching controls and tamper handles can be had as well. Send me an email with inquires, ineedespresso@sbcglobal.net
Dan Kehn

Boldjava

#4: Post by Boldjava »

gunman45 wrote:Is Cannonfodder still providing wood pieces for our machines or was he overwhelmed?
Here is the wood he turned for my Miss Swiss.

Custom Wood for your Espresso Machine
-----
LMWDP #339

gunman45 (original poster)

#5: Post by gunman45 (original poster) »

I shot him an email a couple of days ago but received no reply. I'll just cool my jets and see if he responds..Thank you all.

HBfencing

#6: Post by HBfencing »

Just wanted to say cannonfodder is great to deal with. He has a demanding full time job and this is a hobby for him. I'm in the process of receiving wood turned handles and joystick knobs for my Salvatore Lever. It's worth the wait. Lead time is about 6 months.

gunman45 (original poster)

#7: Post by gunman45 (original poster) »

Cannonfodder touched base with me last night...9-10 months out which is okay and not surprising considering the quality. I am surprised that he does not move to full time out his garage...

Better than working for someone else in most cases.
------------------------------------------------------------
Larry - LMWDP #536