User Experience with the Strietman CT2 - Page 55

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
Chrikelnel

#541: Post by Chrikelnel »

My favorite funnel is the SWORKS 49mm funnel, it's tamp through, fits in the prongs, and is tall enough to grind directly into the portafilter. I've used a few 49mm funnels and this is the easiest by far. I don't actually tamp with it on, but when I was using the original Strietman funnel it always left a ring in the grounds.

pGolay

#542: Post by pGolay »

If you want to 3d print a funnel that works well, here, with a Niche Zero, give me a shout, I 'll send you the stl or stp file.
-PG

tompoland

#543: Post by tompoland »

Make the two for the Sworks Design 49mm magnetic funnel. Although Walter's new funnel is on the way so it will be interesting to compare.
Chrikelnel wrote:My favorite funnel is the SWORKS 49mm funnel, it's tamp through, fits in the prongs, and is tall enough to grind directly into the portafilter. I've used a few 49mm funnels and this is the easiest by far. I don't actually tamp with it on, but when I was using the original Strietman funnel it always left a ring in the grounds.
A little obsessed.

YornGauge15

#544: Post by YornGauge15 »

Hey everyone!
After reading through the 55 pages of discussion, I have just put in my order for a CT2. I can't wait to get it in August and really appreciate the community and helpful information everyone has posted on this thread! :)

jz_coffee

#545: Post by jz_coffee »

Jelly!

Newfie

#546: Post by Newfie »

Placed my order for a CT2 last week - Looking forward to putting all the great information in here to use soon!

Just wondering if anyone has had any recent luck getting the Inker Ishcia cups. I'd really like to use a scale for consistency and these cups seem to allow the extra clearance for one. I've been checking Ebay every day for a few weeks but haven't seen them pop up once.

erik82

#547: Post by erik82 »

RobAnybody

#548: Post by RobAnybody replying to erik82 »

the only drawback is that you have to order about 10 cups to balance out the shipping costs :wink:
an alternative (though equally hard to find) could be the Napoli by porcelaine d'ancap
https://www.espressocups.com.sg/product ... cts_id=769
LMWDP #647

Idfixe

#549: Post by Idfixe »

I concurr, aeropress is a way to go, very interesting paper filter results

erik82

#550: Post by erik82 »

RobAnybody wrote:the only drawback is that you have to order about 10 cups to balance out the shipping costs :wink:
an alternative (though equally hard to find) could be the Napoli by porcelaine d'ancap
https://www.espressocups.com.sg/product ... cts_id=769
That was the same here so I ordered 8 of them as it was 25 euros shipping. They also have some nice other stuff as I also ordered an aeropress metal filter back then that was only 6 euros there and 25 in other webshops.