Olympia Express Parts and Support Issues - Page 3

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
jamoke

#21: Post by jamoke »

TUS172 wrote:
I attempted a few different searches but could not find what you were talking about. Could you be a bit more specific? Thanks...
Sorry; try pasting this URL into your browser:
http://myworld.ebay.com/ifr3113/
Ed Bugel
LMWDP 122
Huky #297

TUS172

#22: Post by TUS172 »

Well its July 24th and I am curious of those who have long standing orders with Olympia... Have any of you received your orders? Have any of you received communication from Olympia? Has anyone heard anything about the company? Are they still producing or selling their product? :?:

By the way the person who was selling Cremina portafilter gaskets on Ebay a month or so ago is now selling a set of 2 Cremina piston seals and piston shaft seal for $40.00 (link).
Bob C.
(No longer a lever purist!)
LMWDP #012

chopinhauer

#23: Post by chopinhauer »

This issue was raised in a previous thread over a month ago, and I responded here:

Olympia Cremina yard sale find, need gaskets and pointers

Nobody replied to my comment so I take it that I am not alone at having no success at getting any response whatsoever to an order for basic parts (a piston gasket set and double basket) placed around 4 months ago.

It would be interesting to know what is going on at Olympia Express.
LMWDP #027

mogogear

#24: Post by mogogear »

An un-named source indicates that parts are available-------YMMV- this claim was made about 60 days ago...some one jump in the pool and see if the water is ready to take a swim
greg moore

Leverwright
LMWDP #067

TUS172

#25: Post by TUS172 »

I have heard nothing of any new parts shipments to any of the online suppliers. As a matter of fact some have taken Olympia off of their site.
Bob C.
(No longer a lever purist!)
LMWDP #012