Nurri Leva S. A.

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
tompoland

#1: Post by tompoland »

https://www.nurri.coffee/portfolio-item ... a-machine/

These are now available for pre order from Talk Coffee here in Australia for AUD $5,990.00 - $6,790.00 depending on options such as powder coating.

Has anyone got one or ordered one or seen reviews?
A little obsessed.

DaveC

#2: Post by DaveC »

tompoland wrote:Has anyone got one or ordered one or seen reviews?
Yeah, I got one... :wink:

tompoland (original poster)

#3: Post by tompoland (original poster) replying to DaveC »

Ah the Everywhere Man! I thought you may have received an early version given your history with Antonio. Might pick this up again in coffee time then.
A little obsessed.

pizzaman383
Supporter ❤

#4: Post by pizzaman383 »

Beautiful machine! What do the paddles do and when/how do you use them.
Curtis
LMWDP #551
“Taste every shot before adding milk!”

Satchmo780

#5: Post by Satchmo780 »

Nice looking machine. The idea of a servo is fascinating, it would give super fine control, but I worry about longevity.

I hope they take more care with their machines than with their website.

Let us know how it goes!
LMWDP #737

DaveC

#6: Post by DaveC »

pizzaman383 wrote:Beautiful machine! What do the paddles do and when/how do you use them.
now this I can answer, the current functions are.

Right hand paddle = Pull to run the pump. I use this to flush the group (but it may have other uses in future). Currently if the pump is adjusted to 9 bar, it could be used to make a shot without using the lever at all.

Left Hand Paddle = vents the group at any time, and resets the shot timer.

Left and Right hand paddle = can be used in conjunction with a blind filter to backflush the group, as the pressure can be vented. Currently this can not be done with any other lever machine.

When the lever is pulled down a microswitch activates the pump...there is no requirement, or maintenance needs for the usual mechanical valve at the rear of the group, simplifying maintenance and increasing reliability.

pizzaman383
Supporter ❤

#7: Post by pizzaman383 »

Very cool!
Curtis
LMWDP #551
“Taste every shot before adding milk!”

RyanP

#8: Post by RyanP »

It sure is a beautiful machine, and I appreciate the functionality of the paddles. I was in talks with Antonio in late 2021 and he was responsive in the beginning. I told him I'd like to purchase and tried to buy this machine and he went completely MIA on me. It's been two months since the last email from him. I found it odd how hard I was trying to get him to take my money, so I decided to just let it go. Really nice to see one in a kitchen though. It's a beautiful design and looks great with the zebrawood panels and handles.

bakafish

#9: Post by bakafish »

I contacted Antonio in early Feb. and he was very responsive. I had ordered one from the local distributor and will be arrived in April.

tompoland (original poster)

#10: Post by tompoland (original poster) »

That is exciting. Where are you living? Here in Australia we are expecting the pre orders to arrive some time after June. But as we know from experience, the estimated delivery times on pre orders can often be out by many months. I have grown accustomed to that and I'm OK with it so long as it arrives in good condition.
A little obsessed.