Nurri Leva S. A. - Page 10

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
Cuprajake

#91: Post by Cuprajake »

thats not a high dose for such a big basket is it? i dose 16g in the 26 basket, and have no issues on the puck

bakafish

#92: Post by bakafish replying to Cuprajake »

I also have a B662TH26M which is used on the Rossa PG and had tried it for 16g beans on the Nurri Leva. It's the upper limit of dose that the wall of the shower screen does not touch the puck. I use 14g to 18g and do not want to swap the baskets or portafilters so I purchased a B662TH32M to rule them all and keep the group head seal clean.

Advertisement
Cuprajake

#93: Post by Cuprajake »

That's really wierd

Do you have any pics of the shower screen configuration, I presumed it would be the same as my Evo but wonder if there's something different now

Shakespeare
Supporter ♡

#94: Post by Shakespeare »

ekhoo wrote:Just sharing that I also got my white (with zebrano wood accents/handles) Nurri Leva last week. First of the 8 imported units by Coffex Malaysia. It's a really beautiful machine and coming from a HX E61, it's quite a learning curve.
The PID is now configurable - but yeah, trust the Italians to make it difficult. Will be revisited later. Mine isn't plumbed but once I redo my kitchen, I may plumb for drain to make it easier to clean the drip tray. image
I had thought that the Nurri Leva was built only to be used as a plumbed in machine and there wasn't a onboard water supply tank..

HH

#95: Post by HH »

These are really beautiful machines everyone - as a non-Nurri owner I am enjoying living vicariously through the lovely pictures you're posting! I hope you are all having some delicious coffee, and an looking forward to future updates (and pictures!).

Primacog

#96: Post by Primacog »

Shakespeare wrote:I had thought that the Nurri Leva was built only to be used as a plumbed in machine and there wasn't a onboard water supply tank..
There is indeed an on board water tank and it doesn't have to be plumbed in. There is an internal switch where you can turn to select the option.
LMWDP #729

Shakespeare
Supporter ♡

#97: Post by Shakespeare replying to Primacog »

Thanks, I see that he place it in the specifications. I aware now, that it was the water reservoir size that was to be 'TBA'
and not if one would be included.

Boiler Capacity
Brew boiler capacity: .8L
Steam boiler capacity: 1.8L
Water Reservoir TBA
Tank or Plumbed
Plumbed / Tank
Pump Rotary

Advertisement
bakafish

#98: Post by bakafish »

Cuprajake wrote:That's really wierd

Do you have any pics of the shower screen configuration, I presumed it would be the same as my Evo but wonder if there's something different now
Some discussions in the thread:
Baskets and dose for LSM group levers

The wall is 3mm out from the shower screen.

It is about 14.5mm from the group head seal to the end of the wall, so the coffee puck will touch the wall if the puck is 11.5mm thick when use the H26M basket.

No issue after extraction for the 14g dose in the H32M basket.

If the coffee puck touch the wall, it would be like this. I don't know if it affects the extraction but there will be many coffee on the group head seal after extraction.

The 2L water tank.

cyclezib

#99: Post by cyclezib »

For those that have purchased the Nurri, did you choose the thicker sides and Alu tray and if so, why did you choose this upcharge?

Primacog

#100: Post by Primacog »

I did not order the thicker sides as I did not think that spenidng a few hundred more for that feature was worth it to me, nice though it would have been -your mileage may differ, of course! I haven't heard of an Aluminium drip tray option though...could u please describe what that entails?
LMWDP #729