Nurri Leva S. A. - Page 8

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
Primacog

#71: Post by Primacog »

Ad-85 wrote:My friend wants one but they seem to neglect emails. I am trying to convince him of getting the evo leva instead! At least they reply to emails.
I think it is normal for some emails to fall between the cracks for any company. For example I emailed ACS months ago to inquire about the vesuvius evo through the email supplied by their website and I never got any reply even to this day. On the other hand, nurri replied very quickly to my email to the email address supplied by their website.
LMWDP #729

Harrinpa

#72: Post by Harrinpa »

Yup! I would just reach out via email. He's working on some adjustments to the 120v model but should have it worked out in the near future.

Viernes

#73: Post by Viernes »

Blooming shot with the L-Type 8)

Paolo

#74: Post by Paolo »

HEY!!!!!
Great looking (and SO versatile) machine, Viernes!

And what a beaut clip that you have made. Kudos to you.

Primacog

#75: Post by Primacog »

Viernes, your clip is made to professional quality levels - i particularly liked how you timed the music to coincide wirh the moments when you started preinfusion, blooming, lifted the lever, and vented the grouphead. Well done!
LMWDP #729

Viernes

#76: Post by Viernes »

Paolo wrote:HEY!!!!!
Great looking (and SO versatile) machine, Viernes!

And what a beaut clip that you have made. Kudos to you.
Primacog wrote:Viernes, your clip is made to professional quality levels - i particularly liked how you timed the music to coincide wirh the moments when you started preinfusion, blooming, lifted the lever, and vented the grouphead. Well done!
Glad you like it, guys! Thank you very much. :oops:

The sync timing has been a little nightmare. Haha :D

Ad-85

#77: Post by Ad-85 »

@Viernes, thanks for sharing the video. Amazing machine with so much possibilities! Hopefully, Nurri will offer a 8 bar rated spring too! Great machine with a great mind behind it.
LMWDB #691
LeverHeads group on Telegram

Primacog

#78: Post by Primacog replying to Ad-85 »

If you are interested in it, it would be worth checking with nurri to see if one of the double springs of the LSM type grouphead can be removed just like for the Izzo so that the pressure can be reduced from 11 bar.
LMWDP #729

Sanchezz

#79: Post by Sanchezz »

The Nurri has been around a while... Considering it has some really interesting details, I'm surprised about the lack of reviews. Are there any in depth reviews out there I might have missed?

TrampGeo

#80: Post by TrampGeo »

I too am interested in moving to a lever espresso machine and like many others the ACS Evo Leva and Nurri Leva are at the top of my list. My current ECM Synchronika is plumbed in for preinfusion and convenience. I have a question about the plumb option on the Nurri Leva. I see from online photos that there is an internal red selector for switching between plumbing and the water tank. When the switch selects the plumb option is the rotary pump bypassed so that preinfusion water pressure comes only from the water line? I guess I am asking if the switch is located before or after the rotary pump. If the Nurri Leva bypasses the rotary pump for preinfusion, the ACS Evo Leva would have an advantage because the plumbed water only fills the water tank and the preinfusion pressure is still fully adjustable.

This is my first post although I have been lurking here for for awhile. I guess I should introduce myself. I am a retired geologist living in Arizona. My wife and I were gypsies for some years, as we moved between several mines like the old "tramp miners".