Nurri Leva S. A. - Page 7

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
Kinukcafe

#61: Post by Kinukcafe »

Good sharing about the paint quality. I wonder how good it looks in real life. If paint is not done well, it looks cheap. If it is done well, I think the white contrast with the wood colour best among the three choices.

Another thought is go for the stainless steel one. I believe getting good finish on stainless steel is expensive. Robot gave up the stainless steel finish model for that reason.

Antonio said they have improved the wood finishing in the new production. I have not seen on in real life thought. Great idea for the metal logo. Nurri should sell metal logo for us to stick on the machine in future.

truemagellen

#62: Post by truemagellen »

Kinukcafe wrote: Another thought is go for the stainless steel one. I believe getting good finish on stainless steel is expensive. Robot gave up the stainless steel finish model for that reason.

Robot body is cast aluminum. Cafelots Paul P let me know polishing cast aluminum must be done by hand with a buffing compound as Electropolish and other chemical methods do not make a uniform surface on cast material (leads to pitting)

On stainless sheet like a common espresso machine there are automated polishing lines and/or electropolish which are very common industrial equipment.

Powdercoat is very strong but can't be repolished and so when paint chips or gets mared it is very difficult to repair. I think it is worth it for the unique look but would be super careful with it.

Harrinpa

#63: Post by Harrinpa »

Primacog wrote:That is the paint and wood combo that I think looks the best among the choices - another member of this forum Viernes posted his white and zebrano machine on the forum and i suspect it must have opened many wallets to order a nurri leva! :)

Does the display tell you what is the current temperature of the group head or the brew boiler after you have set the desired temperature so that you know when the grouphead or brew boiler has reached that set tenperature? Also do you find that the grouphead will be kept at that set temperature automatically ?
Viernes helped me figure a few things out when I got my machine. Much more knowledgeable than myself. Great person to talk to that would probably be able to answer more of the in depth questions that I wouldn't be able to speak to. The display tells you each of the three temp probes current temperature. So using F* the preprogrammed set points are 200*F for the main boiler and group head, and 266*F for the steam boiler. The three Temps rotate on the display to show you the current temp of each as it's heating up. I have not checked the accuracy of the temps as I don't have the equipment to do so. It's easy to program and change the temps using a two button display.

JoJo

#64: Post by JoJo »

Sounds great, these settings
Would it be possible to post a video on this?
On / off switch - where ??
Temperature F to C
Temperature control :
steam boiler
coffee boiler
And brew group temperature
Thanks in advanceq

Tymont12

#65: Post by Tymont12 »

Does anyone know when these will be available in the US? Or Pricing?

Also, how deep is the machine? Trying to figure out if I could fit one of these on my bar.

Viernes

#66: Post by Viernes replying to Tymont12 »

You can place an order to Nurri i think. Harrinpa has one machine and he is from US.

LuckyMark

#67: Post by LuckyMark »

Tymont12 wrote:Also, how deep is the machine? Trying to figure out if I could fit one of these on my bar.
All the dimensions including packaging dimensions and machine size are on the vendor's website who is mentioned in the first post

Tymont12

#68: Post by Tymont12 »

I only ask because there was some discussion of the dimensions changing either in this thread or another. There are no dimensions on the Nurri website, very sparse.

Ad-85

#69: Post by Ad-85 »

My friend wants one but they seem to neglect emails. I am trying to convince him of getting the evo leva instead! At least they reply to emails.
LMWDB #691
LeverHeads on Telegram

Viernes

#70: Post by Viernes replying to Ad-85 »

That's weird. I just wrote Antonio and he replied to me within a few minutes. He thinks there was a problem with the email detected as spam or something... But he does not know the email of your friend. You can send me your friend's email if you wish (Private message here) and I'll tell Antonio, or try with another email address...

Also, you can contact Nurri on Facebook or on the Nurri owners Club, on Facebook too.