The Londinium R24 - Page 40

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
retireddude

#391: Post by retireddude »

I was told that they are adding an extra punching to the drip tray grate, below the exhaust, so that any liquid drops directly into the drip tray.

samsonpvr

#392: Post by samsonpvr »

thedudeabides_1 wrote:I was told that they are adding an extra punching to the drip tray grate, below the exhaust, so that any liquid drops directly into the drip tray.
Yes, he confirmed this as well. He said the anti vac valve is new as of yesterday. New orders are shipping with the new valve and punched drip tray.

retireddude

#393: Post by retireddude » replying to samsonpvr »

Hopefully that includes mine ... it just shipped today.

retireddude

#394: Post by retireddude »

CoffeeMac wrote:The drips are primarily coming from the OPV on top of the inlet manifold.

OPV valve now routed directly to drain:

New anti-vac valve not connected to drain:
Great photos. Does that mean the new anti-vac valve just sputters a little on the boiler until it reaches pressure and seals?

CoffeeMac

#395: Post by CoffeeMac »

thedudeabides_1 wrote:Great photos. Does that mean the new anti-vac valve just sputters a little on the boiler until it reaches pressure and seals?
Thanks! Yep - that's what it means. Nothing collects - when it initially reaches pressure a couple of small droplets spit out and quickly evaporate. Then it seals and that's it.
Eventually you will end up with a lever.

LMWDP #706

retireddude

#396: Post by retireddude » replying to CoffeeMac »

Cool, thanks. Nice and simple. I'm pretty sure that's how my E61 dual boiler handles it too. I haven't been inside in years and can't quite remember.

drH (original poster)

#397: Post by drH (original poster) »

As far as I recall, that's how the Profitec Pro800 handles it as well (though newer models may have changed). Seems like a fine solution.

cimbali

#398: Post by cimbali »

Does anybody know wich pump is in the R24 ?
Thanks

mathof

#399: Post by mathof » replying to cimbali »

I copied this from the listing in the Londinium store.

https://londiniumespresso.com/store/ind ... uct_id=269

cimbali

#400: Post by cimbali »

Thank you ! I know this, but I thought that this is the pump build into the LR, not into the R24.