Londinium Compact. - Page 6

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
silkypull

#51: Post by silkypull »

is this the LC everyone is waiting for?

https://londiniumespresso.com/store/lev ... uct_id=293
LMWDP #663

wachuko

#52: Post by wachuko » replying to silkypull »

No. It was mentioned in this thread that this is not the LC.
Searching for that perfect espresso!

Wachuko - LMWDP #654

Tonefish

#53: Post by Tonefish »

Been hearing about this Londinium Compact lately and while seeking information (for the 3rd time in as many months) have found little, except that they've been talking about doing this since 2016. So after seeing that many are holding off machine purchases waiting for this one, I can't help but wonder what makes anyone think this will happen now, or ever?
LMWDP #581 .......... May your roasts, grinds, and pulls be the best!

Eklektik

#54: Post by Eklektik » replying to Tonefish »

They are very aware of how long this is taking but now with the release of the R24, Reiss himself said that his full focus is now on the LC.
End of the year is the current release goal.

Tonefish

#55: Post by Tonefish » replying to Eklektik »

Is there a link you can share to support your statement? Even the links in this thread are dead! This kind of talk has been going on for over 4 years.

Tonefish

#56: Post by Tonefish »

Eklektik wrote:They are very aware of how long this is taking but now with the release of the R24, Reiss himself said that his full focus is now on the LC.
End of the year is the current release goal.
Here's the same answer as yours over 4 years ago:

Eklektik

#57: Post by Eklektik »

Tonefish wrote:Is there a link you can share to support your statement? Even the links in this thread are dead! This kind of talk has been going on for over 4 years.
Here is a post from a week ago. Other then that I got my confirmation in an email communication. Hopefully they are able to deliver on their goals.

Link to the thread in the picture
https://londiniumespresso.com/forum/pre ... dinium-r24

Tonefish

#58: Post by Tonefish »

Not very reassuring to say that the R24 took 3 years so now they can soon start on the next one. Actually it provides a data point that says it will be years for this next one to come to fruition.

Tonefish

#59: Post by Tonefish »

Eklektik wrote:Here is a post from a week ago. Other then that I got my confirmation in an email communication. Hopefully they are able to deliver on their goals.

Link to the thread in the picture
https://londiniumespresso.com/forum/pre ... dinium-r24

Not very reassuring to say that the R24 took 3 years so now they can soon start on the next one. Actually it provides a data point that says it will be years for this next one to come to fruition.