LMWDP Rollcall - Page 228

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
yakster
Supporter ♡

#2271: Post by yakster »

Welcome to the club, JJ, see the first post in the thread back on page one to get your LMWDP membership number.
-Chris

LMWDP # 272

JJ420

#2272: Post by JJ420 »

thank you sir! :D
maybe the real satoshi is all the friends we find along the way. LMWDP #688

Advertisement
Phip
Supporter ♡

#2273: Post by Phip »

Nice to see you're back in your lever groove. And thank you for taking over the spot of newest LMWDP member! More later...
Philip
LMWDP #687

doubleOsoul

#2274: Post by doubleOsoul »

leozava wrote:Just posted this in home espresso setup but I think it also fits here. Still have some finishing touches but it's almost finished. My basement coffee room

It has the feel of a quaint old Italian mini bar. The plastic trash threw me off though. :lol: :D :D Dreamy, to die for set up! I adore it.

tifosi

#2275: Post by tifosi »

I had a lever machine about 15 years ago. An Elektra MCaL. Decided to go for convenience and sold it. Regretted it. Nothing ever came close to the quality of the shots I got out of the MCaL. Moving soon and I can't take my current plumbed in machine with me. Time to place an order for a new lever! Which one? MCaL, La Pavoni? Cremina? or ...
LMWDP #689

LObin

#2276: Post by LObin replying to tifosi »

Cremina SL!
LMWDP #592

leozava
Supporter ♡

#2277: Post by leozava »

tifosi wrote:I had a lever machine about 15 years ago. An Elektra MCaL. Decided to go for convenience and sold it. Regretted it. Nothing ever came close to the quality of the shots I got out of the MCaL. Moving soon and I can't take my current plumbed in machine with me. Time to place an order for a new lever! Which one? MCaL, La Pavoni? Cremina? or ...
They are hard to find but I wouldn't trade my pavoni Eurobar for any other non commercial lever. Just my 2 cents

Advertisement
LuckyMark

#2278: Post by LuckyMark »

Leozava is that a Hedone Honne grinder in your picture? If it is what do you think of it matched with your levers?

redbone

#2279: Post by redbone »

Thought I was done with LPE but then I came across this minty birth year Europiccola with the aluminum square grill holes. Keeping this one original. Added custom boiler gauge cap which is a non-intrusive swap.

La Pavoni Europiccola 1968.
Between order and chaos there is espresso.
Semper discens.

Rob
LMWDP #549

LObin

#2280: Post by LObin replying to redbone »

Wow! It's in amazing shape for how old it is... Yep, that was intentional :P

You're never quite done with these mythical machines. There's no patch, treatment or support group that can solve this addiction... ;)

Cheers Rob!
LMWDP #592