LMWDP Rollcall - Page 201

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
FotonDrv

Postby FotonDrv » May 06, 2018, 11:51 am

Balthazar_B wrote:Stephen, noooooo! Don't you know once you've tried lever, you're hooked forever?

Yes, I do know but my shoulder has been giving me grief and as I age I know it is not going to improve. Plus as we downsize from a 3 story home on a hillside certain things will go away. So now it is a stark realization that as we condense to a single floor living arrangement (hopefully in the same home) rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic will be as smooth a sinking as possible. Last ditch resort will be to move the roaster up onto the kitchen counter next to the gas stove that has a large well vented hood :-)
That Light at the End of the Tunnel is actually a train

drgary
Team HB

Postby drgary » May 06, 2018, 12:20 pm

Stephen, your knowledge and experience of levers doesn't disappear! (FWIW I where it's relevant I occasionally offer comments about levers I no longer own.) I wouldn't worry about misleading anyone because your profile shows your current equipment listing. Here's to your good health so your hobby can remain accessible to you.
Gary
LMWDP#308

What I WOULD do for a good cup of coffee!

FotonDrv

Postby FotonDrv » May 06, 2018, 12:21 pm

Thanks Gary 8)
That Light at the End of the Tunnel is actually a train

sweaner

Postby sweaner » May 06, 2018, 1:33 pm

FotonDrv wrote:So how does one get removed from the LMWDP? There has been a coup in the household and Slayer has won. Do you just strike a red line through the #417??

You don't...member for life...and you WILL be back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation ... ubso_i0ZCI
Scott
LMWDP #248

www.coffeefreek.com

Tonefish

Postby Tonefish » May 06, 2018, 3:35 pm

FotonDrv wrote:So how does one get removed from the LMWDP? There has been a coup in the household and Slayer has won. Do you just strike a red line through the #417??

once a lever head, always a lever head, no matter what machine is distracting you now, and even if you are just simulating a lever with your new machine. :wink:
LMWDP #581 .......... May your roasts, grinds, and pulls be the best!

zix

Postby zix » Jun 15, 2018, 11:49 am

LMWDP #047 setup @ work
Like 10 years later, or is it more... and here comes pictures. You can't accuse me of being trigger happy in this thread, but Lady Bezzera has awoken from a long sleep and is once more ruling the coffee corner - this time at work. I thought that was worth a pic:
And of course, the LMWDP tamper is deserving its place right in the middle (my other levers are not 58 mm:s so this is the first time in like 8-9 years that it comes out on the bench).

Happy for Bezzie to be back, greatful to the bosses for letting us use this room, to our local coffee repair guys for reviving this beauty, and proud to be LMWDP #047 :)
LMWDP #047