LMWDP Rollcall - Page 200

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
RyanP

#1991: Post by RyanP »

I may be biased but I just love that CT1 and Monolith flat combo. They play very nicely together 8)

FotonDrv
Supporter ♡

#1992: Post by FotonDrv »

So how does one get removed from the LMWDP? There has been a coup in the household and Slayer has won. Do you just strike a red line through the #417??
That Light at the End of the Tunnel is actually a train

flathead1

#1993: Post by flathead1 »

Don't know anything about getting off the list but you will have to get the tattoo removed or covered up. :)
A Lever and a place to stand ...

LMWDP #152

FotonDrv
Supporter ♡

#1994: Post by FotonDrv replying to flathead1 »

Actually don't mind the tattoo, but just did not want to give anyone a false impression :-)

Balthazar_B

#1995: Post by Balthazar_B »

FotonDrv wrote:So how does one get removed from the LMWDP? There has been a coup in the household and Slayer has won. Do you just strike a red line through the #417??
Stephen, noooooo! Don't you know once you've tried lever, you're hooked forever?
- John

LMWDP # 577

FotonDrv
Supporter ♡

#1996: Post by FotonDrv replying to Balthazar_B »

Yes, I do know but my shoulder has been giving me grief and as I age I know it is not going to improve. Plus as we downsize from a 3 story home on a hillside certain things will go away. So now it is a stark realization that as we condense to a single floor living arrangement (hopefully in the same home) rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic will be as smooth a sinking as possible. Last ditch resort will be to move the roaster up onto the kitchen counter next to the gas stove that has a large well vented hood :-)

drgary
Team HB

#1997: Post by drgary »

Stephen, your knowledge and experience of levers doesn't disappear! (FWIW I where it's relevant I occasionally offer comments about levers I no longer own.) I wouldn't worry about misleading anyone because your profile shows your current equipment listing. Here's to your good health so your hobby can remain accessible to you.
Gary
LMWDP#308

What I WOULD do for a good cup of coffee!

FotonDrv
Supporter ♡

#1998: Post by FotonDrv »

Thanks Gary 8)

sweaner

#1999: Post by sweaner »

FotonDrv wrote:So how does one get removed from the LMWDP? There has been a coup in the household and Slayer has won. Do you just strike a red line through the #417??
You don't...member for life...and you WILL be back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation ... ubso_i0ZCI
Scott
LMWDP #248

Tonefish

#2000: Post by Tonefish »

once a lever head, always a lever head, no matter what machine is distracting you now, and even if you are just simulating a lever with your new machine. :wink:
LMWDP #581 .......... May your roasts, grinds, and pulls be the best!