Lever Espresso Machine Gallery - Page 328

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
IamOiman
Team HB

#3271: Post by IamOiman »

I was a little quiet for a bit, but here is a teaser pic for the first 2022 machine purchase 8) . Pascal/zeb was kind enough to allow me the opportunity to acquire his unrestored 1 group Marte. I am getting quite excited, the funds were sent and this new acqusitition is in its crate awaiting pickup from TNT/FedEx. I've been wanting a Faema machine with the awesome curved group, and this Marte is complete. The parts not present in the photo are wrapped individually for the journey to me from France. What is very interesting about this particular Marte is its age. It is the youngest Marte I have seen yet, from January of 1957!
-Ryan
Using a spice grinder violates the Geneva Convention
LMWDP #612

drgary
Team HB

#3272: Post by drgary »

Ryan, that's my dream machine, otherworldly in its beauty. Congratulations!
Gary
LMWDP#308

What I WOULD do for a good cup of coffee!

cedar

#3273: Post by cedar »

Lovely machine Ryan

vberch

#3274: Post by vberch »

Very nice!! My Faema Lambro also came from Pascal and I loved using it (and looking at it) every second for the last 9 years. It's been my daily driver. You got to love a vintage 60 year old machine that is super reliable, gorgeous to look at, pulls amazing shots, a breeze to maintain and has every part and gasket available.
IamOiman wrote:I was a little quiet for a bit, but here is a teaser pic for the first 2022 machine purchase 8) . Pascal/zeb was kind enough to allow me the opportunity to acquire his 1 group Marte. I am getting quite excited, the funds were sent and this new acqusitition is in its crate awaiting pickup from TNT/FedEx. I've been wanting a Faema machine with the awesome curved group, and this Marte is complete. The parts not present in the photo are wrapped individually for the journey to me from France. What is very interesting about this particular Marte is its age. It is the youngest Marte I have seen yet, from January of 1957!

Amberale

#3275: Post by Amberale »

To (mis)quote Monty Python, "Here comes another one".
This turned up and I couldn't leave it alone.

RobAnybody

#3276: Post by RobAnybody »

Amberale wrote:This turned up and I couldn't leave it alone.
I doubt anyone here could leave it alone if one of those turned up! :wink:
Very nice add-on to your collection!
Cheers,
Rob
LMWDP #647

FotonDrv

#3277: Post by FotonDrv »

Amberale wrote:To (mis)quote Monty Python, "Here comes another one".
This turned up and I couldn't leave it alone.
I have been looking at those since they first appeared and wondered what the downside was with them. They sure tick off all the boxes for simplicity and similar control to a LaPavoni and if you have the later model you get a temperature setting.
That Light at the End of the Tunnel is actually a train

Amberale

#3278: Post by Amberale »

The CT-1 also has temperature control, the CT-2 is just a bit easier with a larger scale. :D

Coffeechap

#3279: Post by Coffeechap »

Haven't posted on here for a while but thought I might brighten up the thread with this little duo
levers levers levers, is there any other way?

beer&mathematics

#3280: Post by beer&mathematics »

Yea baby! Momma and the baby peacock!

Also, love orange and I feel it is making a big comeback :)
LMWDP #431