Lever Espresso Machine Gallery - Page 325

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
BaristaBoy E61

#3241: Post by BaristaBoy E61 »

IamOiman wrote:A new little arrival from Spain, a very lightly used later 1st series Campeona Modello 8 "Bambina" with a 125V heating element. I actually received an extra heating element that is 125V as the one currently installed in the machine is 220V, so I surmise the original owner swapped it out with the 220V element at some point. It is in an extremelly well preserved state and just needs new seals. The one flaw I found was a small dent on the front of the boiler but it should not impede functionality

I had a Spanish contact mail it over to me.

A real little beauty, based on the serial number, was this manufactured in 1950?

Thanks for posting & sharing.
"You didn't buy an Espresso Machine - You bought a Chemistry Set!"

IamOiman
Team HB

#3242: Post by IamOiman »

mid 1960's
-Ryan
Using a spice grinder violates the Geneva Convention
LMWDP #612

Jake_G
Team HB

#3243: Post by Jake_G »

New member of the family.

GS/3 gets no love for last 24 hours...
LMWDP #704

IamOiman
Team HB

#3244: Post by IamOiman »

Now that the Urania is inside I could take a pic of most of the collection. I have three machines in various states of disassembly and the Faema Zodiaco downstairs in the basement, but hopefully the Lambro and P67 can get their chrome bits back so I can complete them too and make space for the Urania on the workbenches
-Ryan
LMWDP #612

BaristaBoy E61

#3245: Post by BaristaBoy E61 »

Looking more & more like 'Lever Heaven'!

Balthazar_B

#3246: Post by Balthazar_B »

IamOiman wrote:Now that the Urania is inside I could take a pic of most of the collection. I have three machines in various states of disassembly and the Faema Zodiaco downstairs in the basement, but hopefully the Lambro and P67 can get their chrome bits back so I can complete them too and make space for the Urania on the workbenches
Where's the big orange monster?
- John

LMWDP # 577

IamOiman
Team HB

#3247: Post by IamOiman »

It's the blurry one with the green and yellow towels towards the bottom of the pic
-Ryan
LMWDP #612

turriga

#3248: Post by turriga »

New entry with interesting history:
unrestored Faema Urania 2group first series from the famous "Kaffee Urania" at Vienna, unfortunately not existing anymore.

★ Helpful

vberch

#3249: Post by vberch »

A few updates to my setup. Lambro is on a smart timer that turns on and turns off on my schedule. Monolith and Littlite are connected to a motion sensor and are set for 1 min 10 seconds that gives me time to weigh coffee, grind, prep the puck and tamp.

BaristaBoy E61

#3250: Post by BaristaBoy E61 »

vberch wrote:A few updates to my setup. Lambro is on a smart timer that turns on and turns off on my schedule. Monolith and Littlite are connected to a motion sensor and are set for 1 min 10 seconds that gives me time to weigh coffee, grind, prep the puck and tamp.
Are the 2-side 'wings' of your espresso table retractable?
Nice setup BTW.