Lever Espresso Machine Gallery - Page 281

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
poyang1221

#2801: Post by poyang1221 »

First time to post here, I have a Compak R140 grinder with Londinium I-P lever machine(little Modified on the stainless casing).
:D

def

#2802: Post by def »

Lever machine at We Love Puro caffé outside Pompeii Archaeological Park, Campania, Italy.

IamOiman
Team HB

#2803: Post by IamOiman »

def wrote:Lever machine at We Love Puro caffé outside Pompeii Archaeological Park, Campania, Italy.

<image>
Napoli area has probably the highest density of Bosco machines anywhere. I always love seeing them in the wild :D
-Ryan
Using a spice grinder violates the Geneva Convention
LMWDP #612

redbone

#2804: Post by redbone »

poyang1221 wrote:First time to post here, I have a Compak R140 grinder with Londinium I-P lever machine(little Modified on the stainless casing).
Welcome. That's one large grinder. Interesting tamper using a Schmidt Press.
Between order and chaos there is espresso.
Semper discens.

Rob
LMWDP #549

pab

#2805: Post by pab »

IamOiman
Team HB

#2806: Post by IamOiman »

pab wrote::D
<image>
When you need your espresso on the go
-Ryan
Using a spice grinder violates the Geneva Convention
LMWDP #612

yakster
Supporter ♡

#2807: Post by yakster »

Pre-heating my Robot's basket and cup before pulling a shot of Colombia Vereda Buesaquito that I roasted yesterday on my new Aillio Bullet R1 V1.5 roaster. I'm really enjoying the simplicity of the Robot paired with the excellent espresso that it produces but have to admit that the upgrade to the Bullet roaster has been an increase in complexity from my Behmor but so far has produced better results. I'm going to have to watch that I don't over-caffeinate myself.

-Chris

LMWDP # 272

guijan12

#2808: Post by guijan12 »

pab wrote::D
<image>
Very nice! :D
Regards,

Guido

Ric858

#2809: Post by Ric858 »

yakster wrote:Pre-heating my Robot's basket and cup before pulling a shot of Colombia Vereda Buesaquito that I roasted yesterday on my new Aillio Bullet R1 V1.5 roaster. I'm really enjoying the simplicity of the Robot paired with the excellent espresso that it produces but have to admit that the upgrade to the Bullet roaster has been an increase in complexity from my Behmor but so far has produced better results. I'm going to have to watch that I don't over-caffeinate myself.

<image>
I think the kettle has the hots for the robot.
"Coffee is the lifeblood that fuels the dreams of champions."

billyg

#2810: Post by billyg »

Just picked this up yesterday. Very good shape!!!!