Lever Espresso Machine Gallery - Page 241

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
CoffeeBar

#2401: Post by CoffeeBar »

I like your gas range. :D

day

#2402: Post by day »

Haha I am pretty sure everybody liked everything :)
Yes, i you per this on an iPhone

Stephanus

#2403: Post by Stephanus »

My lever machine for local travel is a Faema Baby Faemina. I am really impressed by its performance. It brews a little cold, so light roasts tend to be a little sour, but it delivers great espresso when you use a "classic" espresso blend.

I used a lathe to alter the groove in the piston slightly. This enabled me to use a standard 46 X 5,6 o-ring as a seal instead of the original U-cup plunger seal which is hard to find.

Only a surfer knows the feeling
★ Helpful

grog

#2404: Post by grog »

That is such a great idea on the o-ring Baby Faemina mod. Wish I had tried it out before I sold mine.
LMWDP #514

mjbelcher

#2405: Post by mjbelcher »

[Unboxing] New Olympia Express Cremina Espresso Machine
End Result:

LMWDP #554

CoffeeBar

#2406: Post by CoffeeBar »

mjbelcher wrote:[Unboxing] New Olympia Express Cremina Espresso Machine

what a beautiful little gem :D

doubleOsoul

#2407: Post by doubleOsoul »

yakster wrote:I was remembering the time in 2010 we had a Lever Espresso gathering at what was then Barefoot Coffee in Santa Clara, fun times, and lots of nice pictures. San Francisco Bay Area Lever fans (LMWDP)

<image>
So when is this happening again? I brought all of my levers even the ones I didn't mention lately... ;)

doubleOsoul

#2408: Post by doubleOsoul »

Stephanus wrote:My lever machine for local travel is a Faema Baby Faemina. I am really impressed by its performance. It brews a little cold, so light roasts tend to be a little sour, but it delivers great espresso when you use a "classic" espresso blend.

I used a lathe to alter the groove in the piston slightly. This enabled me to use a standard 46 X 5,6 o-ring as a seal instead of the original U-cup plunger seal which is hard to find.

<image>
Beautiful Baby Faemina!

spressomon

#2409: Post by spressomon »

Finally, got a lithium battery, inverter and related electrical gear installed in the little camp trailer. Just did a quick test to see how the LiFePO4 200A battery (via a Xantrex ProWatt SW2000 inverter) powered the Ponte Vecchio Export; and it did it with aplomb :D. If you look closely you can see steam pouring from the steam wand/tip :D

Heading out for some remote backcountry travel, fly fishing and camping...and, of course, to put the espresso 'system' through its paces.

No Espresso = Depresso

CoffeeBar

#2410: Post by CoffeeBar »

spressomon wrote:Finally, got a lithium battery, inverter and related electrical gear installed in the little camp trailer. Just did a quick test to see how the LiFePO4 200A battery (via a Xantrex ProWatt SW2000 inverter) powered the Ponte Vecchio Export; and it did it with aplomb :D. If you look closely you can see steam pouring from the steam wand/tip :D

Heading out for some remote backcountry travel, fly fishing and camping...and, of course, to put the espresso 'system' through its paces.

<image>
Wow, nice project :shock: