Lever Espresso Machine Gallery - Page 214

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
crazy4espresso

#2131: Post by crazy4espresso »

I may never have a lineup like this again since some of these will be going back to their owners, so I lined up all the beauties to pose for this pic. I wish I had more time to get to know them better. I will say that I've developed a big respect for the Riviera/Export groups as of late. It's a shame the Rivieras don't get more exposure. Pic your fav!!!

"I would rather suffer with coffee than be senseless." — Napoleon Bonaparte
LMWDP #427

beer&mathematics

#2132: Post by beer&mathematics »

crazy4espresso wrote:I may never have a lineup like this again since some of these will be going back to their owners, so I lined up all the beauties to pose for this pic.
Where's the drool emoji?? Love it
LMWDP #431

Advertisement
dcupstateNY

#2133: Post by dcupstateNY replying to beer&mathematics »

+1 Very impressive, indeed!
Ciao,
Dave

LMWDP: #346

RioCruz

#2134: Post by RioCruz »

crazy4espresso wrote: I will say that I've developed a big respect for the Riviera/Export groups as of late. It's a shame the Rivieras don't get more exposure.
Agreed! I don't know of a better built machine...and the styling is among the most beautiful...in my opinion!
"Nobody loves your coffee more than you do."
~James Freeman, Blue Bottle

dominico
Team HB

#2135: Post by dominico »

I really like my Riviera, unfortunately it doesn't get much use as of late. I have one of the mid 90's models with the flat bakelite boiler cover, maybe I would use it more if I had the shiny chrome eagle boiler covers like the ones in these photos!
https://bit.ly/3N1bhPR
Il caffè è un piacere, se non è buono che piacere è?

doubleOsoul

#2136: Post by doubleOsoul »

crazy4espresso wrote:I may never have a lineup like this again since some of these will be going back to their owners, so I lined up all the beauties to pose for this pic. I wish I had more time to get to know them better. I will say that I've developed a big respect for the Riviera/Export groups as of late. It's a shame the Rivieras don't get more exposure. Pic your fav!!!

<image>
Nelson, your lever pic is on point!

Desmo490

#2137: Post by Desmo490 »

My Export finally arrived from Italy! The factory was waiting on parts so they could start production. Because I had to wait so long, they included an extra set of filter baskets, a group gasket, and an extra set of piston seals!

I also picked up a tamper and a bottomless PF.

Advertisement
doubleOsoul

#2138: Post by doubleOsoul »

Desmo490 wrote:My Export finally arrived from Italy! The factory was waiting on parts so they could start production. Because I had to wait so long, they included an extra set of filter baskets, a group gasket, and an extra set of piston seals!

You scored! It looks sharp in red.

Desmo490

#2139: Post by Desmo490 replying to doubleOsoul »

Thanks!

Very happy with the shots that it's producing thus far!

beer&mathematics

#2140: Post by beer&mathematics »

Desmo490 wrote:My Export finally arrived from Italy! The factory was waiting on parts so they could start production. Because I had to wait so long, they included an extra set of filter baskets, a group gasket, and an extra set of piston seals!

<image>
Sweet! Another red Export :) enjoy!
LMWDP #431