La Pavoni pre mil naked portafilter cad drawing

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
bluelemon

#1: Post by bluelemon »

Hi! I restore 79 la pavoni and now want to machine a naked portafilter for it. I found this post olympia cremina 67 portafilter in the forum but its old and cant write here. I will appreciate if someone has drawings with dimensions for pre mil pavoni portafilter. Maybe cad files or everything that can help me to give more information to the machinist. Thank you!

guijan12

#2: Post by guijan12 »

Why not just use a hole saw that fits the pf and cut the bottom out of it? :idea:
Regards,

Guido

Advertisement
bluelemon (original poster)

#3: Post by bluelemon (original poster) »

Because I want to have the original PF in case a decide to sell the machine in the future.

mwynne

#4: Post by mwynne »

John Hauk might have some of that info: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... F1VJx0OMVw
LMWDP #673

#5: Post by bluelemon (original poster) »

Thanks! I will write him! :)

#6: Post by bluelemon (original poster) »

Hi guys! Can someone help me with this dimensions? And maybe handle insert dimensions. Thanks!

nirdvorai
Supporter ♡

#7: Post by nirdvorai »

Advertisement

#8: Post by bluelemon (original poster) »

Because it will cost me 1/3 of that price!

P.S. I got the dimensions from the original portafilter. Now will see what will happens.

nirdvorai
Supporter ♡

#9: Post by nirdvorai »

out of curiosity, and if you are up to it-
After completing the naked PF, can you please breakdown all the costs to make a PF from scratch include parts, labor, handle, special machine or tools (if needed and not already had) etc.

Thanks!

#10: Post by bluelemon (original poster) »

Yeah shure! Total amount will be around 28 USD and my effort to draw dimensions and build wooden handle or use one that I have from original portafilter. Maybe two or three gallons of gas. But lets finish it first and will put some pictures.