Just got my ACS Vostok 1 group (Pics) - Page 8

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
Cuprajake

#71: Post by Cuprajake »

Primacog

#72: Post by Primacog »

8)
LMWDP #729

sebasul

#73: Post by sebasul »

54.70mm (pullman 8) ) tamper fits vostok's original baskets?

cyclezib

#74: Post by cyclezib »

I'm using a 54.8 mm tamper for the baskets with my Nurri Leva. I believe ACS uses the same LSM baskets. So, yes, 54.7 should work.

tomasulu (original poster)

#75: Post by tomasulu (original poster) »

Marcje wrote: I'd also be interested to see this. I have fitted a pressure release valve on my Strega and the pucks are definitely a lot wetter when I use it. If they are dry on a Nurri or Vostok, I need to figure out why that is!
I get all kinds from dry to wet to soaking depending on (I suspect) how fine I grind. The pics are with a 2mm puck screen and a grind that's too fine. 60s to finish.

Cuprajake

#76: Post by Cuprajake »

Thank you for the pics. Really helpful

OBOB

#77: Post by OBOB »

Forgive me if this as been asked, does any one know who might be the US distributor for the Vostok? Internet search left me chasing non-English sites which lets me out because I struggle with just one language. LH posted a link that is not operable at this time.
Thanks!

baldheadracing
Team HB

#78: Post by baldheadracing replying to OBOB »

You could ask 1-stline.com and/or coffeeaddicts.ca if either is planning on bringing in the Vostok. Both currently carry other ACS machines.
-"Good quality brings happiness as you use it" - Nobuho Miya, Kamasada

Cuprajake

#79: Post by Cuprajake »

Or direct to acs

buckersss
Supporter ♡

#80: Post by buckersss »

baldheadracing wrote:You could ask 1-stline.com and/or coffeeaddicts.ca if either is planning on bringing in the Vostok. Both currently carry other ACS machines.
I had emailed coffeeaddicts at the end of March with regards to evo leva stock. They said they next shipment of the evo leva they received would come when the Volstock was ready to go. So by the sounds of it they will sell the volstock