Just got my ACS Vostok 1 group (Pics) - Page 11

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
Cuprajake

#101: Post by Cuprajake »

I wish I bought a bigger house :lol:

The Vostok offers so much in terms of tech,

For me it's the best version of all the new modern levers, till you get up to kvdw level.

Amberale

#102: Post by Amberale replying to Cuprajake »

and they don't make a single group Idrocompresso.........yet.

The delivery monkeys had me stay home all day and when I called them around 4pm told me that they hadn't even loaded it on a van today.
I dread to think what condition it will arrive in.
I travel interstate for a week on Saturday so I probably wont even unbox it if it arrives tomorrow.

I am not in a happy place.

Cuprajake

#103: Post by Cuprajake »

That's the same run around I had with my londinuim lr24, 3 days waiting in, only coming from 4hrs from my home lol

sebasul

#104: Post by sebasul »

ACS delayed my delivery. Next week i will know when i will have the shipment... :|

Amberale

#105: Post by Amberale replying to sebasul »

Hey Sebas, ACS sent my machine via Airfreight two weeks ago.
My problem is not with them but with DHL who took a week to get it halfway around the world and their Australian subsidiaries who have taken a week to not deliver it 50kms.
Well they got it to the front gate of my farm but then decided to take it away rather than call the mobile they required me to provide.

sebasul

#106: Post by sebasul »

I know, DHL has a bad reputation in Europe as well. Maybe I can get another company for delivery if possible.

OBOB

#107: Post by OBOB »

Amberale,
Did the dispatcher offer you an explanation for the ACS sitting on their dock without an attempt of a second delivery?

I find it fascinating in this international forum, it seems far too many have had frustrating delivery issues around the globe.

Will they make an attempt to rectify the situation and expedite your shipment?

sebasul

#108: Post by sebasul »

You can be patient, and I understand, when the manufacturer informs you that there will be small delays with the production, but when the package simply passes in front of your gate... come on!!!

Amberale

#109: Post by Amberale »

OBOB wrote:Amberale,
Did the dispatcher offer you an explanation for the ACS sitting on their dock without an attempt of a second delivery?

I find it fascinating in this international forum, it seems far too many have had frustrating delivery issues around the globe.

Will they make an attempt to rectify the situation and expedite your shipment?
You don't get to talk to a dispatcher or to the driver.
All organisations are structured such that you only get to talk to a call center operator who reads out standard answers and that takes ten minutes of talking to a computer over the phone to get to a human.
Supervisors are not available.

Amberale

#110: Post by Amberale »

Picked her up.