Does ACS Vostok 1 group finally come true?

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
bakafish

#1: Post by bakafish »

truemagellen

#2: Post by truemagellen »

Yes it is coming true with programmable preinfusion and many other unique features that go beyond their ACS Evo line.

Cuprajake

#3: Post by Cuprajake »

looks well specced

daveyb

#4: Post by daveyb »

And pulling a shot

DaveC

#5: Post by DaveC »

bakafish wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/CkQiBw8q_AE/
Plumb in and out only?
No, it can be plumbed or not plumbed, users choice. It will always use the internal tank, so variable preinfusion pressures can be selected from the front panel.

The multigroup models can be plumbed and variable electronic preinfusion works by a different method. I'm not sure if this method could be available as a 3rd choice on the one group?

bakafish (original poster)

#6: Post by bakafish (original poster) »

DaveC wrote:No, it can be plumbed or not plumbed, users choice. It will always use the internal tank, so variable preinfusion pressures can be selected from the front panel.
Thanks Dave. Will the manometer be removed from the grouphead as the screen had shown it?

DaveC

#7: Post by DaveC replying to bakafish »

My eyes are bad so the pressure on the screen is harder for me to see. Probably if you asked not to have the manometer on the group, they can do this. The only downside is if the groups are in short supply as they are at the moment, you may have to wait an extra few weeks.

When I was at the factory last week (I am on my holidays believe it or not), they only had 1 lever group in stock and were waiting for more.

Primacog

#8: Post by Primacog »

A very interesting and attractive new entrant kn the new gen lever market!

For the programmable timer, does it mean that there is a release valve to empty the grouphead once the single lr double option orr the set time is reached in order to end the shot? If so would there be the ability to backflush so as to clean ? The light is a nice addition and the new design definitely is a solid improvement looks wise over the Evo. With the vostok about to be launched,, will the evo be discontinued?
LMWDP #729

DaveC

#9: Post by DaveC »

There is a release valve based on time or pressure, also normal manual operation.

Yes the group can be backflushed, to clean the vent area, probably 2 or 3 monthly for a home user.

The Evo will continue as it is a smaller machine...but the same inside as the one group Vostok.

Primacog

#10: Post by Primacog replying to DaveC »

So that means the new programmable features will be put into the evo?
LMWDP #729