Building a lever machine.... from scratch - Page 59

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
bidoowee

#581: Post by bidoowee »

A giant, gas-filled, floating EGG! Actually, just an update on a rather more humble endeavor.

pizzaman383
Supporter ♡

#582: Post by pizzaman383 »

Any updates?
Curtis
LMWDP #551
“Taste every shot before adding milk!”

bidoowee

#583: Post by bidoowee »

I've been very quiet on the update front for the last few pandemicked months. Have I been pandemicking? Yes! Have I been idle? Oh no :)

Of possible interest to Aurora owners: Springs & Stravinsky

napierzaza

#584: Post by napierzaza »

Do you have details on the knobs or where you get the metal fitting? I seems similar to my Profitec 700's knobs but I don't know for sure. I've wanted to find some wood ones or just make my own wood knobs but I can't find any information.

mhoy

#585: Post by mhoy »

With all the time at home from Covid, surely there is some updates?

bidoowee

#586: Post by bidoowee »

napierzaza wrote:Do you have details on the knobs or where you get the metal fitting? I seems similar to my Profitec 700's knobs but I don't know for sure. I've wanted to find some wood ones or just make my own wood knobs but I can't find any information.
I am rather doubtful that the handles would be the same between my design and the Profitec. FWIW, I have the metal fittings manufactured for me with CNC based on my prototype and drawings.

bidoowee

#587: Post by bidoowee »

mhoy wrote:With all the time at home from Covid, surely there is some updates?
Oh yes, while I've been Coviding, there has been plenty going on. You can see the big-day from last week here.

HB
Admin

#588: Post by HB »

bidoowee wrote:You can see the big-day from last week here.
Congratulations!

Please be aware that now that you're selling equipment, the Vendor participation in the forums apply to your posts. We've allowed some leeway for entrepreneurs, but once production begins, the site's "no commercial posts" rules apply. If you have questions or concerns, please contact me offline. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
Dan Kehn

Chert
Supporter ♡

#589: Post by Chert » replying to HB »

Right. Even for a 12 machine first run.
LMWDP #198