Bosco Mini - New Product - Page 4

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
truemagellen

#31: Post by truemagellen »

JohnB. wrote:Where are you getting pricing?
The euro collapsed and was 1 to 1 with USD. Us distributors likely didn't pass on the savings since they bought before this and their inventory would be not very profitable..... but buying direct at euro pricing many machines were super cheap in the last several months.

Only recently had Euro gained back some value.

JohnB.
Supporter ♡

#32: Post by JohnB. »

truemagellen wrote:The euro collapsed and was 1 to 1 with USD. Us distributors likely didn't pass on the savings but buying direct at euro pricing many machines were super cheap in the last several months.

Only recently had Euro gained back some value.
The currency converter I used today had the U.S. dollar at .93 Euro.
LMWDP 267

JohnB.
Supporter ♡

#33: Post by JohnB. »

Specs for the Mini show it is quite a bit smaller then the Sorrento especially if you see them side by side. Mini 400mm W/400mm H/440mm D. Sorrento 500mm W/500mm H/ 520mm D. Height is body only, not lever.
LMWDP 267

Sander1981

#34: Post by Sander1981 »

poison wrote:My mistake, I just went back and checked the email from Bosco: ~3100 Euro.
I asked Roberta for the specs and price before I saw there was a thread on the mini, but she referred me to the Dutch distributor. He quoted me 4677.86 Euro :shock: It's cheaper to drive to Naples, spend some days there, and drive it back myself.

Tjyven

#35: Post by Tjyven »

And they wont let you buy direct from them??

poison

#36: Post by poison »

You can buy direct.

Felice

#37: Post by Felice »

If driving to Naples, you can eat at Trattoria LaPigata, if so inclined... Terrible coffee however.

Sander1981

#38: Post by Sander1981 »

Tjyven wrote:And they wont let you buy direct from them??
I emailed them to ask specs and perhaps order, but the only response I got was a query where I live. She then sent me contact details of the distributor.

Sander1981

#39: Post by Sander1981 »

I received a lower quote from a German espresso machine shop, with some specs that included this side-by-side picture:

★ Helpful

bgn

#40: Post by bgn »

That side by side pic is really interesting.