ACS Vesuvius Evo Leva owner experience - Page 5

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
DaveC

#41: Post by DaveC »

Depresso wrote:Thanks for the info. The price does vary depending on the type of wood. Cheapest is about A$130 but of course the colour I like is A$550 (olive). :lol:
Yes, that's often the way it is :lol: . Olive is nice, that's what I have...but as you say, expensive.

just4kickz

#42: Post by just4kickz »

Anyone else still waiting for their machine? I was told it would ship out first week of February. Then they said it would ship out last week, and I still haven't heard anything. It's probably close to coming, but I'm trying to get some sort of idea when it should come so I can sell my current machine.

deity6667

#43: Post by deity6667 »

are the included PF's stainless or chromed brass?

Based on what I'm reading an Evo Leva with the dosing system, LED, safety system is pretty much fully optioned apart from wood choices and colour?

mgrayson
Supporter ♡

#44: Post by mgrayson »

just4kickz wrote:Anyone else still waiting for their machine? I was told it would ship out first week of February. Then they said it would ship out last week, and I still haven't heard anything. It's probably close to coming, but I'm trying to get some sort of idea when it should come so I can sell my current machine.
My original estimate was similar to yours. I asked for an update last week and was told it would go out this week.

There's a saying from the software industry "Take the best estimate, multiply it by three, add one, and convert to the next higher units." In this case, that one week would translate to four months. I'm not expecting anything like that, but if it doesn't ship this week, I won't be upset. I believe that they're working as fast as they can, it's much better to get it right, and stuff happens.