Weber Workshop "Spring Clean"?

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
acg
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by acg »

Any idea what this is about?

TomC
Team HB

#2: Post by TomC »

It'll be interesting to see other's speculation. WW doesn't want to fully reveal it just yet, and just see what folks speculate.

I'm interested in seeing what comes of it. I know what it is and excited to test drive it. When It's ok to talk about it more, I will. I wouldn't be surprised though, if someone stared at the picture and the hashtags, if they could connect the dots they can guess what it is. WW is capturing a section of the market that is otherwise ignored, so it should be interesting to see how the product is received and where it lands in the market.
Join us and support Artisan Roasting Software=https://artisan-scope.org/donate/

Advertisement
LBIespresso
Supporter ❤

#3: Post by LBIespresso »

PF vacuum? :lol:
LMWDP #580

acg (original poster)
Supporter ♡

#4: Post by acg (original poster) »

Basket scrubber?

JackHK

#5: Post by JackHK »

Group head cleaner?

Todays hashtags
#weberworkshops #springclean #cleanerisbetter #coffee #singledosing #precision #barista #tools #specialtycoffee

networkcrasher

#6: Post by networkcrasher »

If I had to guess, it's a group head cleaner that locks in like a PF, allows you to add joe glo or whatever, and has a spring loaded brush you push up to scrub the group screen and gasket

acg (original poster)
Supporter ♡

#7: Post by acg (original poster) »

Two more pictures today but still hard to get. :(

Advertisement
acg (original poster)
Supporter ♡

#8: Post by acg (original poster) »

New picture available now. Definitely looks like a group cleaner now.

luca
Team HB

#9: Post by luca »

It says "patent pending"; does that mean that there should be a published patent somewhere that we can just look up? Does anyone know at what point the patent claims are published? At what point can you apply "patent pending" to your invention in the USA? is it after you have applied for a patent, but before it has been granted?

I had a quick look at google patent. Couldn't find it. But I might just not know about searching patents.
LMWDP #034 | 2011: Q Exam, WBrC #3, Aus Cup Tasting #1 | Insta: @lucacoffeenotes

Jeff
Team HB

#10: Post by Jeff »

The patent won't be made public until it is granted, if it is granted at all. "Patent applied for" and "patent pending" are "fluffy" as far as USPTO goes.