Post a picture of your mugs, cups, and saucers! - Page 5

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
FotonDrv
Supporter ♡

#41: Post by FotonDrv »

You are welcome.

I traded some cups with this fellow since he had some duplicates and did not have some of the ones of which I had duplicates.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q4rwfavyjmci ... yKSna?dl=0

It is quite the collection!
That Light at the End of the Tunnel is actually a train

cannonfodder
Team HB

#42: Post by cannonfodder »

I started this in 2007 and the thread grew to 41 pages over the coming years.

The eternal search for the perfect drinking cup
Dave Stephens

nrh (original poster)

#43: Post by nrh (original poster) »

My cups have arrived from Loveramics!

I have been looking around for awhile, and I decided to get a matching set. All of these are the Granite finish. I decided to get three sizes for espresso drinks (80 ml., 200 ml., and 300 ml.). I also got a 250 ml. matching mug for drip coffee.

Nick H.

LBIespresso
Supporter ❤

#44: Post by LBIespresso »

nrh wrote:My cups have arrived from Loveramics!

I have been looking around for awhile, and I decided to get a matching set. All of these are the Granite finish. I decided to get three sizes for espresso drinks (80 ml., 200 ml., and 300 ml.). I also got a 250 ml. matching mug for drip coffee.

<image><image><image><image>
Those are really nice!
LMWDP #580

Tim.R

#45: Post by Tim.R »

nrh wrote:My cups have arrived from Loveramics!

<image><image><image><image>
Loving the Loveramics. Just got the rest of my set in this week as well (80ml, 150ml and 200ml).

Also, I'm using the Figgjo Oslo (Tim Wendelboe) cups for both drip and espresso.

For other making small caps and lattes (130ml, 220ml) I like to use these Serax cups.

And, lastly, I have these funky cups for serving single shots.

mohninme

#46: Post by mohninme »

Hi

I stumbled on this one and thought to post a pic of my cups as well. Why the heck not :D

20 years ago (10 years before I became a coffee snob) my wife thought it important that we have some small espresso cups and latte mugs when we built up our home set of Denby stoneware. The pattern is called Juice and it is no longer available. The colours are cheery and the way they mix & match is a nice touch. I recently added some ACME brand Evolution Tulip cups. These 170 ml cups are perfect for making two flat whites..

Michael