La Marzocco Seattle Unresponsive

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
linuxAndJavaScript

#1: Post by linuxAndJavaScript »

Over the course of a few days, I went on La Marzocco USA website a few times and left messages on their chat, along with my email. They never responded or emailed me back. Last Thur. I came really close to ordering a mini, a impulse buy, called and got voicemail. I left a message stating I had a few questions and never got a return call. I'm kind of glad because now although I still want one I feel like I can wait.

But curious, is there something wrong with the La Marzocco shop? I'm under the impression the customers are pretty well taken care of so this is unusual. Even with Covid, writing emails and returning calls are still with in capabilities.

yertchuk
Supporter ♡

#2: Post by yertchuk »

The person I contacted to buy my LMLM was Dave:

dave@la-marzocco-home.intercom-mail.com

Just in case you were trying something different.

interseismic

#3: Post by interseismic »

I've had outstanding service from them. They are very responsive so maybe this was just a bit of bad luck.

BaristaBoy E61

#4: Post by BaristaBoy E61 »

Maybe it's just the Holidays.

I'm sure they'll respond.
"You didn't buy an Espresso Machine - You bought a Chemistry Set!"

Dpk

#5: Post by Dpk »

During covid, I look at my inbox and feel dreadful knowing that there is no way to tackle it all while doing work.

With the holidays plus the sale, I would expect that small team to be overwhelmed and would advocate for patience and kindness.

yertchuk
Supporter ♡

#6: Post by yertchuk »

I e-mailed Chris at LM the other day and he got right back to me with answers to my questions.

rktcyntst

#7: Post by rktcyntst »

I think they're working through high volume. It's taken a few days to get reply to questions I've had, and I don't think they're that big of a shop. Try connecting with Dave above. He got back to me after a couple days and was apologetic for not getting back to me sooner. Hope you're able to connect soon!

linuxAndJavaScript (original poster)

#8: Post by linuxAndJavaScript (original poster) »

Yep, all good. I was able to communicate with them and get my questions answered.