Humorous cups - Page 2

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
MB

#11: Post by MB »

LMWDP #472

wachuko

#12: Post by wachuko »

Maija wrote:image
Found in some German shop
Found the site... I want one of those...

While searching I found these:

Searching for that perfect espresso!

Wachuko

Maija

#13: Post by Maija »

wachuko wrote:Found the site... I want one of those...

Have this guy as well.

A word of caution. Those cups are quite big and heavy, especially the front part, where the face is and of course when it is full. Made some photos for you next to Illy cappuccino cups (abt. 170ml / 6oz?). At the same time the handle is quite delicate and thin, so exactly your favourite guy broke where the handle meets the cup in 10 minutes after unboxing (first cup of coffee :) So I wouldn't use them every day, may be sometimes, for light-weighted latte only.

yakster
Supporter ♡

#14: Post by yakster »

These impractical Inker High Spot espresso cups bring a smile to my face so I consider them humorous.

-Chris

LMWDP # 272

wachuko

#15: Post by wachuko »

Maija wrote:Have this guy as well.

A word of caution. Those cups are quite big and heavy, especially the front part, where the face is and of course when it is full. Made some photos for you next to Illy cappuccino cups (abt. 170ml / 6oz?). At the same time the handle is quite delicate and thin, so exactly your favourite guy broke where the handle meets the cup in 10 minutes after unboxing (first cup of coffee :) So I wouldn't use them every day, may be sometimes, for light-weighted latte only.
Thank you. Did not realize they were that big... will pass on getting one. I thought it was sized for espresso. They do look great...
Searching for that perfect espresso!

Wachuko